Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: Man known for terrorizing neighbors , beaten with bat in front of his 8 yr old son.

Fair or foul

• Fair

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • Foul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheesesteak is better than deep dish pizza.

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
Nigga busted every window in the house, then proceeded to bust out all their car windows, then started poking holes in they tires…

They should’ve shot that nigga in his spine, put his goofy ass in a wheelchair..

edit:
Wait I just finished watching the whole video.. That nigga tried to hit his neighbors wife in the face with a brick too…

I would’ve took dude up off of here for that..

Last edited:
Man look, as a general rule, I'm not gonna run up on a nigga when he's with his children. No matter what kinda beef we got. If I catch you slipping and you got your kids with you, I'll catch you at a later date, dolo.

And also...

This nigga had it coming. In spades. He did enough to deserve that shit a LONG time ago and apparently kept violating. You shooting guns at my property. Breaking my windows. Fucking with my tires. Then you throw a BRICK at my WIFE'S FACE?

I'd make an exception for this nigga. And his son would learn a valuable lesson that day. Hopefully one that keeps him out of the same position when he is older.

He is a convicted felon who has multiple firearms??????

Anyway, this is Fair in my opinion. He kept playing with the bull and he finally got the horns

In MI your gun rights are usually restored automatically after 3 years. I think I remember there being certain reasons why you would have to wait 5 years, but either way you do get it back.

Nigga busted every window in the house, then proceeded to bust out all their car windows, then started poking holes in they tires…

They should’ve shot that nigga in his spine, put his goofy ass in a wheelchair..

edit:
Wait I just finished watching the whole video.. That nigga tried to hit his neighbors wife in the face with a brick too…

I would’ve took dude up off of here for that..

bruh, the daughter said pops was out there breaking ankles and shit with that baseball bat. Either he's gonna be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life or he's gonna be walking extra fucked up.

Man look, as a general rule, I'm not gonna run up on a nigga when he's with his children. No matter what kinda beef we got. If I catch you slipping and you got your kids with you, I'll catch you at a later date, dolo.

And also...

This nigga had it coming. In spades. He did enough to deserve that shit a LONG time ago and apparently kept violating. You shooting guns at my property. Breaking my windows. Fucking with my tires. Then you throw a BRICK at my WIFE'S FACE?

I'd make an exception for this nigga. And his son would learn a valuable lesson that day. Hopefully one that keeps him out of the same position when he is older.
Fuck that, any nigga throw a brick at the wife, shooting at the house and breaking car windshields that ass kicking going down no matter who's with him.

Last edited:
Nah any other nigga you would give a pass too at the time you see them cause they with their kid when it should always be on site when they do some bullshit to you. Fuck they kid

Any OTHER nigga. Meaning...not this nigga. So...exactly what I said. Gotcha.

Back