Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Kids pose for first day of school pic

Vote

• Total voters
It's worse if it's their father taking the picture. We can expect all them boys to be in prison at some point and possibly even the girl.

bro you really gotta relax as a guy from Detroit I’m sure it’s a picture of you somewhere doing some shit and somebody would say you’re going to prison. I doubt you been locked up idk your life but cmon with the extreme

A bit problematic for some very obvious reasons. But I think we can all agree that we got way more important shit to worry about.

Well, we're here to discuss THIS PICTURE IN PARTICULAR not the 'more important things' you just tried to hide behind. Address the topic.
Much ado about nothing

You're part of the problem.
Not if Im taking the picture.

If my 8 year old did that with his friends, I wouldn't care to be honest.

You wouldn't care? You're ok with your child posing like a degenerate?
Interesting.

Nothing wrong, obviously the parent told them all to do that

I would argue that something is wrong with the parent, would you agree?

You're part of the problem
Unnecessary but it is what it is
It is what it is...care to elaborate? Theoretically, would you ask your child to or let your child pose like this?

i'm a firm believer in letting your kids be kids

protecting their innocence for as long as you possibly can

i think you're a great dad so its not dig at you, but me, no child of mine is cursing in front of their friends and its going to be ok with me b/c guess what, its not gonna be just around their friends they do it to

also, i make a very intentional effort to not curse in front of my child. Even if I hit my toe or something. I dont say anything that suggests a curse word in its place. I dont play rap music while she in the car with me or anything.

I know one day, she will curse and curse around her friends...but today aint that day my friend.

i'm a firm believer in letting your kids be kids

protecting their innocence for as long as you possibly can

i think you're a great dad so its not dig at you, but me, no child of mine is cursing in front of their friends and its going to be ok with me b/c guess what, its not gonna be just around their friends they do it to

also, i make a very intentional effort to not curse in front of my child. Even if I hit my toe or something. I dont say anything that suggests a curse word in its place. I dont play rap music while she in the car with me or anything.

I know one day, she will curse and curse around her friends...but today aint that day my friend.

My mom and dad never heard me cussing as a child and I can say that for plenty of other folks that their parents never heard them.

But when kids get around other kids different words will get used. Words like shit. And I can’t police that.

Folks acting they can't have wild older sibling who told them to do that with the parents not having a fucking clue that just happened.

I'm really starting to see that a lot people on this board automatically jumps to the wildest extremes without any fucking information at all.

I know its a board so it needs computers putin but got damn some of the shit said sometimes is just fucking too far out there for no reason at all.

Well, we're here to discuss THIS PICTURE IN PARTICULAR not the 'more important things' you just tried to hide behind. Address the topic.

You're part of the problem.

You wouldn't care? You're ok with your child posing like a degenerate?
Interesting.

I would argue that something is wrong with the parent, would you agree?

You're part of the problem

It is what it is...care to elaborate? Theoretically, would you ask your child to or let your child pose like this?
Exactly what it says :huh2:I think doing that is stupid but people will do what they want. Whether an adult took that pic or another kid people do these types of photos all the time. It's ingrained 🤷🏽‍♂️

bro you really gotta relax as a guy from Detroit I’m sure it’s a picture of you somewhere doing some shit and somebody would say you’re going to prison. I doubt you been locked up idk your life but cmon with the extreme

I rarely ever took pictures when I was younger so that's a no.

I've said this before, but some of the nerdiest cats from Tha D got a record.

I'll leave it at that.

Back