Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Kids pose for first day of school pic

Vote

• Total voters
A bit problematic for some very obvious reasons. But I think we can all agree that we got way more important shit to worry about.
You're running away with " being that guy 2021" by a landslide b lol

You're running away with " being that guy 2021" by a landslide b lol

I legit still ain't sure I even know that that means. Fam, I just give my opinion on these shits. No more, no less. Should I come in here and say the OPPOSITE of what I really feel? *shrugs*

I legit still ain't sure I even know that that means. Fam, I just give my opinion on these shits. No more, no less. Should I come in here and say the OPPOSITE of what I really feel? *shrugs*
Ofc fam there are higher things of priority to be concerned about lol

This wasn't posted to spark outrage or to "what about the children" but are you cool with having your kids pose for pics like this and two, posting them on social media for public consumption?

Ofc fam there are higher things of priority to be concerned about lol

This wasn't posted to spark outrage or to "what about the children" but are you cool with having your kids pose for pics like this and two, posting them on social media for public consumption?

A bit problematic for some very obvious reasons. But I think we can all agree that we got way more important shit to worry about.

Serious question: What is unclear about the bolded?

Back