Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? flight attendants suspended for improperly restraining unruly passenger

Did the flight attendants act irresponsibly?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I wouldve done something way worse

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
they aint pull this shit with the other flight attendants that duct taped that lady to her seat for trying to open the doors mid flight.

Tf were they supposed to do? Let dude keep screaming and trying to attack people? Where was the air marshall?

Fair. Unruly passengers is a danger to everybody else, especially in a situation where there is no exit options. After 9/11, people not taking any chances with people that act up. The whole plane will turn on you so itā€™s best to shut up, sit down and enjoy the ride

Also, I never believed there was a air Marshall on every plane.

There isn't.

It's nearly 90,000 flights a day flying just the 50 states. That's not even including flights coming from & to overseas.

This one was about a reclined seat. Lol they at least waited until the plane landed and the seatbelt sign to turn off to start the fight

Causing a scene on an airplane not worth being put on the nofly list

Workers need to be able to defend themselves without fear of being sued, arrested or fired.

Yes but what's the limit tho?

I've worked security where mfs just expect you to be a punching bag and I'm not having that ever but I've also admittedly have taken it too far in my "self defense" and have worked with guys and even females that habitually take it too far in theirs. There has to be a limit.

Not talking about this specific instance just saying.

This one was about a reclined seat. Lol they at least waited until the plane landed and the seatbelt sign to turn off to start the fight

Causing a scene on an airplane not worth being put on the nofly list

OGUN

Idk, the abusive guy in the pinkish shirt sounded drunk. That doesn't excuse his belligerent abusive behavior and he definitely should have been restrained/charged.

The tape over the mouth I worry about because alcohol and limited oxygen are not a great mix and fucked up shit happens like he suffocates or pukes, chokes and dies and now it's a manslaughter charge for someone.

Shit is all the way fucked up, but there HAS to be stringent rules about how to deal with unruly passengers in the air. This ain't the hill I wanna die on, cuz fuck that dude. But when it comes to flight attendants taping niggas to seats and taping their mouths shut...I dunno, man. It's a fucked situation to be in but this definitely could have and should have been handled better.

Back