Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Family almost kicked off flight because 2 y/o wasnt wearing a mask

Fair or Foul

• Total voters
foul....just in regards to it being a baby and the way it was handled

just about every public place here never required masks for kids under 5, shits almost impossible to make a baby keep that on

that baby aint hurting shit

something about this particular pandemic is making people trip out....grocery store workers stealing on people for not wearing masks, people ready to shoot it out for being told to wear a mask, etc

how the fuck did we even make it this far?

Just some additional information Spirits policy is any child 2 years or older needs to wear a mask..

I understand they're kids but that doesn't mean they can do whatever they want and potentially expose the other folks on the plane if they have covid.

Apparently this aint the first time spirit enforced something like this pertaining to children

yeah I didnt know Spirits policy

not that we'd be flying them anyway, but yeah I just wouldnt take any babies

whoever came up with that in a boardroom has no idea how toddlers work

yeah I didnt know Spirits policy

not that we'd be flying them anyway, but yeah I just wouldnt take any babies

whoever came up with that in a boardroom has no idea how toddlers work

I think 2 is the age for most airlines. Prolly based on CDC recommendations

There's a few airlines that bumped it up to 6 years old tho..mostly international joints

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
yeah my kids havent been in the air yet

but I know damn well that 3 yr old of mine would get us grounded

not even worth trying

i been on 2 flights since covid and they split our seats and had me next to random white kids both times lol....they were older and did have on masks tho

Just some additional information Spirits policy is any child 2 years or older needs to wear a mask..

I understand they're kids but that doesn't mean they can do whatever they want and potentially expose the other folks on the plane if they have covid.

Apparently this aint the first time spirit enforced something like this pertaining to children

Taking your child on a spirt flight crazy enough.

I've never been so good with just staying at home in my life watching all these crazy people.

I go out once every 2 weeks for 2 hours for supplies and I'm cool.

So technically the flight attendant was just doing her job

Wonder if she got in trouble since they removed her from the flight

im a lil angry at this

im by NO means the anti mask, dont take my freedom dude....thats not me or my fight.... i wear my shit everywhere with no problem

bUt Do yU hAvE a tWO yeAr oLD Sir HMMMMMM??
My baby just turned 3. She can't keep a mask on longer than 3 seconds. She keeps trying to pull mine off me. It's not happening.

At the same time tho I avoid taking her into stores let alone on a plane.

I have heard nothing but bad reviews about spirit? Besides all the fees, what makes it a bad airline? I never been on them just cause of the reviews, lol.

I have heard nothing but bad reviews about spirit? Besides all the fees, what makes it a bad airline? I never been on them just cause of the reviews, lol.
Never been on them either. Just know people who do and lots of memes out there trashing it. Think of anything bad that can happen. The trip is so cheap that people do it anyway though

Only an IDIOT would think a 2 year old will wear a mask that long. Give me a fucking break.

First of all, we have to wear them EVERYWHERE. A 2 year old doesn’t even fully understand/comprehend why it needs to be worn in the first place and I wouldn’t expect to be able to reason with them.

They doing to damn much asking a 2 year old to wear a mask.

after like 1 hour, my 2 year stuffing his mask right in my pocket Lololololol

im a lil angry at this

im by NO means the anti mask, dont take my freedom dude....thats not me or my fight.... i wear my shit everywhere with no problem

bUt Do yU hAvE a tWO yeAr oLD Sir HMMMMMM??
My baby just turned 3. She can't keep a mask on longer than 3 seconds. She keeps trying to pull mine off me. It's not happening.

At the same time tho I avoid taking her into stores let alone on a plane.

to play devils advocate

my 2yr old niece will cry if she sees everyone w/ a mask on & she doesn't have one

& the only time she'll touch it is to move it out her eyes.. think the longest I've seen her w/ it on was bout 15-20mins

I kno that's an exception, not the rule lol

Back