Welcome To aBlackWeb

fair or foul? :'Dine-and-dash' dater allegedly left 10 women with hefty restaurant bills,

I wanna see his case play out in court. How is this fool going to plead not guilty when the women and the resto staff seen his ass?

I wanna see his case play out in court. How is this fool going to plead not guilty when the women and the resto staff seen his ass?

Sometimes you gotta plead not guilty to make the prosecution offer you a better plea. The first deal they offer usually isn't the best deal they willing to offer.

You could walk into a store in Cali, steal electronics and clothes worth 10 times as much as those meals, and get hit with a GTL charge with a max of 3 years in prison and serve far less time because it was non-violent and due to overcrowding.

I don't see a reason for sticking the dude with 16 years.

its trumped up because he left other people in a position to either pay or be charged/arrested

they probably added up the most severe sentences the women could have received for all 10 dates

if he just went and stole a buncha filets out the store or even dine and dashed alone, it wouldnt be shit like this

thats why i know it had way more to do with the action and the women than the food itself

You could walk into a store in Cali, steal electronics and clothes worth 10 times as much as those meals, and get hit with a GTL charge with a max of 3 years in prison and serve far less time because it was non-violent and due to overcrowding.

I don't see a reason for sticking the dude with 16 years.

But if you did that crime 10 times you wouldn't still be looking at 3 years max.

Dude crime wasn't a one off. He did the shit multiple times so he has multiple charges.

Yall know the paper always post what the max sentence a person could get and usually not the lower end of what they could get.

He's foul, but facing 16 yrs is bullshit.

I see two places didnt even charge the woman. Had that been a man, they woulda made him pay up or get the cops called in his ass.

He should be ordered to pay them all back and community service.

its trumped up because he left other people in a position to either pay or be charged/arrested

they probably added up the most severe sentences the women could have received for all 10 dates

if he just went and stole a buncha filets out the store or even dine and dashed alone, it wouldnt be shit like this

thats why i know it had way more to do with the action and the women than the food itself

Courts don't like it when you're mean to women

Courts don't like it when you're mean to women

nah courts dont like it when you set people up to take a fall

thats their game.....cant be bitin their shit and not paying homage

you wanna set somebody up there's a hotline in every city for it

16 years is way too much for a non violent crime.

Force him to pay the women back and give him 6 months to a year.

Back