Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or foul: DeMarcus Cousins threatens to kill babymoms

Was Chris Paul there?
chris paul lol GIF by ESPN

So his is only worse if he actually follows through with the threat? Noted.View attachment 163679

Idk what kind of life ya'll live, I don't take threats of violence lightly....not from someone who actually has access to me and I certainly don't want to chance that he's just emotional. If he actually did it ya'll would be in here saying, he threatened her, why didn't she believe him?

Yes. Words are words until someone follows through and turns them into actions. You looking at what might have happened as opposed to what actually did. That's all I'm saying.

A child being withheld and is being used as bait. Is worst than a nigga saying he's going to shoot you. 10 times outta 10.

So he cut of contact with mom during his time so she won't influence his over the netz

1. Certain details of that story don't add up at all.

2. If it's true that he cut off all contact during his time with his son, that's foul

3. If it's true that he disappeared and kept the kid longer than he was supposed to with mom not knowing, that's foul. But...

4. She still should've let a son go to his father's wedding. If you not comfortable letting him go by himself anymore, that's fine. Tell that nigga you're no longer comfortable with letting the kid be with you unsupervised and that y'all need to go back to court. But in the meantime, he can fly you BOTH out so you can feel comfortable with it. But I know everybody ain't ready for all that. But if the alternative is NOT letting a son attend his father's wedding, it's something to consider.

But if she wasn't with that scenario, I'd understand.

1. Certain details of that story don't add up at all.

2. If it's true that he cut off all contact during his time with his son, that's foul

3. If it's true that he disappeared and kept the kid longer than he was supposed to with mom not knowing, that's foul. But...

4. She still should've let a son go to his father's wedding. If you not comfortable letting him go by himself anymore, that's fine. Tell that nigga you're no longer comfortable with letting the kid be with you unsupervised and that y'all need to go back to court. But in the meantime, he can fly you BOTH out so you can feel comfortable with it. But I know everybody ain't ready for all that. But if the alternative is NOT letting a son attend his father's wedding, it's something to consider.

But if she wasn't with that scenario, I'd understand.
This was my thoughts, she should have just flew with him out

Spend the day of the wedding doing her own thing but at least let the son attend. Continue to document instances of Boogie being an idiot but don’t deprive yall kid of those moments

6 weeks? Shyt niggas can't even get 1 weekend with their kids.

Don't Matt got full custody of his kids?

Fucc it...I blame BOTH sides. B/c neither side is thinking about how their drama will affect their son. If true...him purposely keeping his son and causing him to fail his placement test, is fucc'd up his part. Her purposely keeping their son from going to his father's wedding is fucc'd up on her part.

Back