Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair/Foul: Tomi Lahren (White Power Barbie) gets a drink of water thrown @ her

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

main-qimg-35a88203039b1f45428f86bb20e53c39-c

She needs to hire better security.

Dude couldnt even keep pace with her.

Fat fuck wanna look like he ready to act all after the fact.

I wonder if she hiring.....

she caught a few sprinkles that dried before she got in the car

L for the chick that waited until she turned around
L for her catching heat from white women
L for "security"

I smiled when I saw this title....but I thought somebody actually doused that ass

Foul. Stop watching Fox News if it upsets you that much. I find it easy to avoid.
I think it's more than just stop watching Fox News. We have to remember the audience she spreads her ignorance which are the ppl some of us cross paths with in the streets. You can't just turn off that reality. She lives in a bubble as though she is untouchable, in which clearly she isn't. No sorrow felt over this way for the white haired devil.

I think he was calling her a corpse

she does have those lovely dead eyes

Its foul imo. cuz what that broad does on TV is jus a act/gimmick imo. Its her hustle. ppl shouldn't throw drinks on her for expressing her opinion. But in trumps America there are no more rules. Trump has no morals, so the ppl don't either. zero fucks given. anyone can get it.

Last edited:
She’s great at playing victim. No one wins, though. Each side continues to hurl insults and tweet like they’re doing something and continue to look stupid. Everyone loses.

Foul. Stop watching Fox News if it upsets you that much. I find it easy to avoid.
LoL...Kinda copout shit Is This ? Everytime this chick sneezes Ya'll rush to these threads ...Lmao @ Turn the channel your anger will diminish .I say continue to watch & study ya enemy..I'm quite sure this isn't her 1st & won't be her last incident In Public. Price He/She pays for the gimmick right? . Lil H20 she'll be aight

I mean If that was Foul the Fuck we call this ?.....

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...ZzbAhVI_IMKHbRUD5UQMwgqKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...ZzbAhVI_IMKHbRUD5UQMwgpKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

Back