Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair/Foul: A n!gga lays out some n!ggas GF after his BM got hit with a weak ass punch..

Fair but i dont know how he missed the dude. And the other nigga throwing shit and couldve hit the kid.

I prolly woulda kicked in her in her ass really hard or summin but I prolly wouldn’t have “Ivan Drago’d“ her...but nobody in that store could have kept me from puttin’ tha major beats on that nigga tho...he didn’t try hard enough imo

Not watchin but...

giphy.gif

I'll take legal view: he's gold. If someone puts a threat on another person, at least in Canada, defense laws extend to them. He didn't kick him in the head or go crazy, he just backed him up to keep her safe.

Judgment for the defendant

side note, i heard Judge Mathis on Sway and he is a cool ass dude. We mock him for chasing YTs, but he really did grind for his and make a way for others. They tried to hold up his law license, for 3 years, because it was "discovered" that he had served time prior to it. He went to the SCOTUS and won. He also talks about how AA is done as a policy, but that it helped him get out the poisonous environment to become educated and fly right.

Im indifferent. Eye for an Eye, but I feel like he could have caught ol boy, and made him feel that pain.
Fair but I wouldnt have done it. No one could have stopped me from putting the beats on dude though.
He wouldn't square up, he kept moving back .. His girl showed heart an got dropped, but homie was still backing up

He wouldn't square up, he kept moving back .. His girl showed heart an got dropped, but homie was still backing up

Not gonna lie but I didnt watch the video that close. If you saying she stepped to him then yea, he did nothing wrong and I would have probably did the same. But if dude swung at her cause he couldnt get to him, again its fair but I woulnt have did it.

Back