Welcome To aBlackWeb

Facebook Bans Alex Jones, Farrakhan, Yiannopoulos And Other ‘Dangerous’ Figures

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/facebook-ban-alex-jones-farrakhan-yiannopoulos-loomer

Facebook has banned “dangerous” extremists, such as far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and outspokenly anti-Semitic Louis Farrakhan, from all its media platforms, the company announced Thursday.

“We’ve always banned individuals or organizations that promote or engage in violence and hate, regardless of ideology,” a Facebook spokesperson told CNN Business on Thursday. “The process for evaluating potential violators is extensive and it is what led us to our decision to remove these accounts today.”

The social media giant also purged accounts belonging to far-right figures Laura Loomer, Milo Yiannopoulos and failed Senate candidate Paul Nehlen.

Facebook already “unpublished” four pages connected to Alex Jones and InfoWars last August, but this new ban prevents him from posting on Facebook-owned Instagram as well.

Zuckerberg been making nothing but shitty decisions ever since they made that movie about his ass

Told yall, that them banning Alex Jones because he speaks about his conspiracy theories is a bad thing. Anytime something like this happens we always gunna get fucked the hardest. Bout to label mad people hate groups and ban them off the web.

Last edited:
And forreal facebook has been letting white racists get way out of hand i dont think this is a pc culture thing. They just trying to look good. And we onow Farrakhan aint dangerous he just not rocking with Jews and them folks dont play that shit at all. But i seen it myself white folks sliding all over.

And forreal facebook has been letting white racists get way out of hand i dont think this is a pc culture thing. They just trying to look good. And we onow Farrakhan aint dangerous he just not rocking with Jews and them folks dont play that shit at all. But i seen it myself white folks sliding all over.

If he hate jews its no different from a white person hating blacks

Maybe cause he's always calling for the younger generations to take the violent actions he didn't have the balls to take when he was in his youth.... Or something like that...

Well damn.

I still wanna know all the programs he set up for the black community

Farrakhan has promoted love, truth, and unity. The FOI, MGTGCC, MUI, and everything else they've done have proven the NOI to be THE most successful black organization in American history. He's never been anti-Semite, never stated he hates Jews, and they've continuously lied claiming he has. Agreeing that he's dangerous and deserves to banned is like saying Nipsey Hussel should of been banned as well.

Farrakhan is the only person I know of qualified to be labeled a "black leader". A label others seem to throw around too loosely IMO.

Back