Welcome To aBlackWeb

That's the only fitting end for Dom. To die "young" while saving the world in the most heroic way imaginable......in a car.

Dom has to die.
That's the only fitting end for Dom. To die "young" while saving the world in the most heroic way imaginable......in a car.
He has it in his contract he can’t lose a fight in the fast and furious movies...you think he gonna die? Lol plz

plus honestly this the only thing keeping those actors afloat culturally and it’s lucrative. They gonna milk thisfor all its worth

He has it in his contract he can’t lose a fight in the fast and furious movies...you think he gonna die? Lol plz

plus honestly this the only thing keeping those actors afloat culturally and it’s lucrative. They gonna milk thisfor all its worth

I was referring to how the series should end since that was the subject of the post that I initially quoted.

Last edited:
They can cross over with crash bandicoot and race the alien who wants to turn the world into a giant parking lot

That's where it's going. These niggas going to space it's just about how.

Welp.

They saying Ozuna is going to be in the movie.

This movie will have a large Latin American support system.

Bow wow is nitrous Oxide?

Nah Ja Rule gotta do it for Monica

latest

4a7c9f4c310b22d357c5c254f67a7ceb8c547d4d516feba14fd4083192ab535c.jpg

Fast and Furious: Edwin's Revenge

They can cross over with crash bandicoot and race the alien who wants to turn the world into a giant parking lot

That's where it's going. These niggas going to space it's just about how.

Damn a Crash Bandicoot...I wanna see Dom & crew go up against Mario and the Mario Kart Klik.

What Dom gonna do when that flying spike shell is coming at his azzz. I'd like to see him escape that shyt.

Back