Welcome To aBlackWeb

niggas geeking to see this but was trying to shit on black panther

Image result for kanye west beck gif

We know it waa you who asked for it b lol

I gave up tryin to explain logic & physics wit this franchise loooooong time ago.

Ever since them muthafuccas was damn near blindly doing 100+ mph thru a fuccin mine...all that shyt went out the window. I accepted that franchise as who they are. I need yall start doing that.

Muthafucca launching himself and catching his woman in mid air over a bridge and yall STILL want a LOGICAL explanation??? Lol

Last edited:
I gave up tryin to explain logic & physics wit this franchise loooooong time ago.

Ever since them muthafuccas was damn near blindly doing 100+ mph thru a fuccin mine...all that shyt went out the window. I accepted that franchise as who they are. I need yall start doing that.

Muthafucca launching himself and catching his woman in mid air over a bridge and yall STILL want an explanation??? Lol

The bridge was my "they give no fucks anymore" moment for the franchise. When they had Dom fly across a damn bridge to catch Letty I literally said in the theater "Oh they really just said fuck any sense of reality from here on out." and the movies have all been more enjoyable viewing it through that frame

Muthafucca launching himself and catching his woman in mid air over a bridge and yall STILL want an explanation??? Lol

The bridge was my "they give no fucks anymore" moment for the franchise. When they had Dom fly across a damn bridge to catch Letty I literally said in the theater "Oh they really just said fuck any sense of reality from here on out." and the movies have all been more enjoyable viewing it through that frame

Not giving a fuck about none of this. I'm here for the dope ass cars and racing.

tenor.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

The principles of physics like gravity, motion and all them have been sitting back watching this shit go down year after year with no repercussions.

They're upset that this group continuously makes a mockery of science because their laws have been abandoned.

So the council decides to come to earth on some "Thanos, I guess we gotta handle this on our own" type shit

BogusForsakenAsianlion-size_restricted.gif

You might be right though.

I was high once and I had an epiphany that the reason why they have Michigan U turns is so that niggas can cheat with their side chicks longer

Idk what means but that's what I thought clear as day.

I need your dealer's info. He's obviously selling that powerful.

Last edited:
The principles of physics like gravity, motion and all them have been sitting back watching this shit go down year after year with no repercussions.

They're upset that this group continuously makes a mockery of science because their laws have been abandoned.

So the council decides to come to earth on some "Thanos, I guess we gotta handle this on our own" type shit

BogusForsakenAsianlion-size_restricted.gif
Well they already broke the laws of physics so beating physics themselves make sense. As stated before they should travel space driving cars on stars ans battling aliens.

You might be right though.

I was high once and I had an epiphany that the reason why they have Michigan U turns is so that niggas can cheat with their side chicks longer

Idk what means but that's what I thought clear as day.

Prolly the one thing I DON'T miss about Tha D. Lived a coupla blocks off 8 mile. If I wanted to go to the Murray's (now O'riley's) directly across 8 mile from me it was quicker if I just walked 'cause taking a car meant driving half way to Woodward to turn around and come back.

Two words:

Concrete stomp

Back