Welcome To aBlackWeb

F*ckin while guests are over…

if we playing spades the dick can wait! ☝🏿

R2ca679de735f08972698ec9f01d23c21

Mister b getting killed bout his prophylactic activities with his better half but truthfully I don't see nothing wrong with it.

I mean couldn't be me but what might be right for you may not be right for some...

LMAO fuck them guest. If me shawty in the mood we fucking if anything that's a turn on.
🙄🤔

Mister B Cain if you have a get together and you sneak away with your wife main slice for a quickie

you put a condom on? Do you and sister johnson from bethel baptist gotta stretch, warm up and calibrate the heart monitor b4 goin in?

:lol10:

niggas sits back down with the group

It smells like medical gloves in here” ben gay in here

🙄🤔

Mister B Cain if you have a get together and you sneak away with your wife main slice for a quickie

you put a condom on? Do you and sister johnson from bethel baptist gotta stretch, warm up and calibrate the heart monitor b4 goin in?

You still got time to delete this

🙄🤔

This was quite the image you painted sir. Burn your keyboard first chance you get.

Back