Welcome To aBlackWeb

Führer Trump Disinvites Eagles From WH Ceremony Over Anthem Spat:‘They Disagree W/ Their President’

https://www.mediaite.com/online/bre...ion-eagles-from-wh-ceremony-over-anthem-spat/

Trump Disinvites Super Bowl Champion Eagles From WH Ceremony Over Anthem Spat: ‘They Disagree With Their President’

The White House has just announced that PresidentDonald Trump is barring the Philadelphia Eagles from tomorrow’s ceremony honoring their 2018 Super Bowl championship. In a statement, Trump said he’s rescinding the team’s invite because they “disagree with their president” who “insists that they proudly stand for their national anthem.”

Several Eagles players have expressed support for colleagues who kneel during the anthem in protest of racial injustice in America. Apparently, the ceremony will still happen tomorrow, but will be adjusted to “honor our great country, pay tribute to the heroes who fight to protect it, and loudly and proudly play the National Anthem.”

So he jus gonna play the national anthem at 3pm. lol wtf smh

Yall cant tell me this fool aint the manchurian candidate (sent by russia to destroy n divide america)

#MAGA

Nothing of importance was lost here.

Eagles give NO fuccs. GOAT

I like this Chris Long guy

Always thought his Pops was racist though. But I see he raised an outstanding white guy.

Back