Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Führer Trump Declares Himself a ‘Nationalist’.Update:Cohen Claims Trump Made Several Racist Comments

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-d...er-ripping-globalists-at-rally-use-that-word/

Trump Declares Himself a ‘Nationalist’ After Ripping Globalists at Rally: ‘Use That Word’

If there was any doubt the idea that Donald Trump is a nationalist, it was put to bed on Monday night.

As Trump rallied support for Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) in Houston, he went on a tangent in which he bashed the European Union and the “radical Democrats” who supposedly want to “restore the rule of corrupt, power-hungry globalists.”

The president described globalists as people who want the world to do well even though they supposedly don’t care about America.

“We can’t have that,” Trump said. “You know, they have a word. It sort of became old-fashioned. It’s called a nationalist. And I say really, we’re not supposed to use that word. You know what I am? I am a nationalist. Use that word.”

Make-America-White-Again.jpg

Same night he made fun of the people who went out in boats to save people after Harvey came though, to their face, saying that they “went out in their little boats to show their wives how tough they are.”

Yet somehow nothing he says matters

It was always out in the open

But now it’s 100% confirmed.

Anybody that come at me with this Trump shit I’m wishing all bad things

We know what trump is and was.. its time for people to be honest about what everyone he votes for is.. They go through a web of euphemisms and excuses to not scold or hold these cult of idiots in contempt

We know what trump is and was.. its time for people to be honest about what everyone he votes for is.. They go through a web of euphemisms and excuses to not scold or hold these cult of idiots in contempt

You can say the bold but its still different when a person comes out says it because where they stand can no longer be reasonably denied by anyone regardless of how they vote or support said person.

You can say the bold but its still different when a person comes out says it because where they stand can no longer be reasonably denied by anyone regardless of how they vote or support said person.
True.. but reason and facts dont seem to matter smh

True.. but reason and facts dont seem to matter smh

For most people and on occasion all people emotion will always overrule facts and reason. A person's reason can always be debated but facts can't but what people do is argue and debate on how you came to that fact. That is where shit gets fucked up.

For most people and on occasion all people emotion will always overrule facts and reason. A person's reason can always be debated but facts can't but what people do is argue and debate on how you came to that fact. That is where shit gets fucked up.
Yea we have "debates" on the undebatable that shit is infuriating

Back