Welcome To aBlackWeb

Führer Trump’s Impeachment Inquiry Thread. Update: The Senate completes the coverup

ehhh I get it... but I dunno about this one. All that "history remembers" shit aint flying with me at this point..

know what history is gonna remember? All the judges this asshole puts in place...FOR LIFE... all the decisions the Supreme Court which he and Mitch have stacked render... Dems stay trying to win the moral argument rather than winning the whole fuckin game and it's frustrating to witness.

Republicans obviously don't give a shit about being moral, being hypocrites, being liars etc. Trying to win a moral game against those with zero morals seems pointless at this point

This is why the #NoVote gang from the IC infuriated me to this day.

They chose generations of setback over allegations of “emails”

I understand why they're mad at Bolton, but they should be mad at Pelosi more than anything else for giving them false hope.

She knew they didn't have the votes in the Senate, but she gave in to the progressive wing of her party and tried to impeach him anyway.

Even still, those employees shouldn't have been naive enough to believe that he was getting voted out.

I understand why they're mad at Bolton, but they should be mad at Pelosi more than anything else for giving them false hope.

She knew they didn't have the votes in the Senate, but she gave in to the progressive wing of her party and tried to impeach him anyway.

Even still, those employees shouldn't have been naive enough to believe that he was getting voted out.
Sometimes u gotta swing on niggas even if u know u getting ur ass beat...she did what she was supposed to do...she can’t be responsible for the other being cowards..

I really don't feel like this short term fix for the republicans will end well they will be heavily targeted for awhile

Nah.

Most politicians only care about getting re-elected.

So they're just motivated by self-interests.

Basically voting based on whatever they think gives them the best chance to get re-elected.

In this case, they think voting in Trump's favor was in their best interests.

Did anybody really think Trump would get kicked out of office? If so why? I ask why because you've had to have seen how this shit has been going since he took office.

Back