Welcome To aBlackWeb

Führer Trump’s Impeachment Inquiry Thread. Update: The Senate completes the coverup

Seems like most everyone knew exactly how this would play out but also still held out just a little hope for a handful of Republicans to just be decent people.

Jeez........

and I thought "Tricky Dicky" Nixon was bad, this Ayatollah Asshola is MUCH worse.

Last edited:
I ain’t tripping one day my son , daughter or someone close will hold a high office and believe me we bout to pillage shit when ppl start tripping I’ll just refer to this time as precedent

If he s re-elected besides entitlement cuts, he s going to be pushing for a third term

He could write an executive order mandating that he gets 5 more terms without elections.

Y’all tell me what his repercussions would be -

He can’t be investigated
He can’t be indicted
He clearly can’t be removed from office
He doesn’t even have to cooperate at all with Congress

He is a King

He could write an executive order mandating that he gets 5 more terms without elections.

Y’all tell me what his repercussions would be -

He can’t be investigated
He can’t be indicted
He clearly can’t be removed from office
He doesn’t even have to cooperate at all with Congress

He is a King
Exactly! He’s proven now as long as he has a Republican majority in one house of Congress, he can do anything he wants. There is nothing to stop him or any president in a similar situation, Republican or Democrat.

I think we needed those though to show our weaknesses. We’ll be ok as long as we learn from it and make regulatory changes.

Exactly! He’s proven now as long as he has a Republican majority in one house of Congress, he can do anything he wants. There is nothing to stop him or any president in a similar situation, Republican or Democrat.

I think we needed those though to show our weaknesses. We’ll be ok as long as we learn from it and make regulatory changes.

This is a check on the people.

We need to wake up and educate ourselves.

Don’t sit out the political process. And never allow a candidate like Donald Trump to get elected.

Last edited:
Back