Welcome To aBlackWeb

Führer Trump’s Impeachment Inquiry Thread. Update: The Senate completes the coverup

Think about it if you have actually followed it by watching and not what the media has been saying. They have no proof that he did anything illegal. Plus the whistleblower attorney said this was going to happen the day after he was elected. Proven fact look it up. So if the house elects to impeach him then it goes to the senate and will get squashed. No proven facts that he did anything wrong. Just that fact that the Democratic Party doesn’t like him and will do anything to get rid of him. Money well spent on the Democrats working for us

Think about it if you have actually followed it by watching and not what the media has been saying. They have no proof that he did anything illegal. Plus the whistleblower attorney said this was going to happen the day after he was elected. Proven fact look it up. So if the house elects to impeach him then it goes to the senate and will get squashed. No proven facts that he did anything wrong. Just that fact that the Democratic Party doesn’t like him and will do anything to get rid of him. Money well spent on the Democrats working for us

So you're going to ignore the testimony from the witnesses who testified to the fact that there was a quid pro quo? Trump's obstruction of Congress has been on display for the world to see from the beginning of the inquiry.

Got anymore lies you want to push before you disappear? Have a strange feeling you won't be around long.

So you're going to ignore the testimony from the witnesses who testified to the fact that there was a quid pro quo? Trump's obstruction of Congress has been on display for the world to see from the beginning of the inquiry.

Got anymore lies you want to push before you disappear? Have a strange feeling you won't be around long.
What lie?? All witnesses said that they thought. No actual facts. Plus funny with what they are accusing him of doing they had and have Biden on tape doing the same exact thing that they are accusing him of doing. Where are the facts man. Where is the proof??? Not just what someone thinks that is what he is doing. Like him or not can’t dispute the facts that he has done more than any other president in the past and that is the facts. Plus if he’s doing such a bad job then the Democrats would have no problem or worries about winning the next election. I’m just stating the facts. Try sticking to just the facts. And funny just like Trump I’m still here

What lie?? All witnesses said that they thought. No actual facts. Plus funny with what they are accusing him of doing they had and have Biden on tape doing the same exact thing that they are accusing him of doing. Where are the facts man. Where is the proof??? Not just what someone thinks that is what he is doing. Like him or not can’t dispute the facts that he has done more than any other president in the past and that is the facts. Plus if he’s doing such a bad job then the Democrats would have no problem or worries about winning the next election. I’m just stating the facts. Try sticking to just the facts. And funny just like Trump I’m still here

No you're stating tired GOP talking points that have been dismantled time and again. Notice you skipped over the obstruction of Congress. It wasn't accidental.

I don't entertain trolls so this will be my last response to you.

No you're stating tired GOP talking points that have been dismantled time and again. Notice you skipped over the obstruction of Congress. It wasn't accidental.

I don't entertain trolls so this will be my last response to you.
Wow what exactly is obstruction of Congress??? You ignored all my facts and now you run away and I thought you said I would be the one to run away??? Funny how that works. Not a troll at all just someone that’s sees things as they truly are by dealing with facts

Wow what exactly is obstruction of Congress??? You ignored all my facts and now you run away and I thought you said I would be the one to run away??? Funny how that works. Not a troll at all just someone that’s sees things as they truly are by dealing with facts
You are obviously dense and just regurgitate Republican talking points.

In an investigation facts are presented from people and the the prosecution ties together a narrative from each person’s testimony. No ones testimony lives in a vacuum. So though one person says thought and another person says a definitive fact, the prosecution can tie narratives together and draw INFERENCES from the testimony of all witnesses as to the intention of a person.

Based on all of the witnesses, and the words of the President himself, Giuliani, and Mulvaney, and the timing of all actions taken by the President and his cohorts, it is fairly easy for any RATIONAL person to infer that the President was using aid to Ukraine as a bribe to investigate Joe Biden.

Now tell me why the president withheld the aid and please reference actual testimony of witnesses that were under oath to tell the truth.

Back