Welcome To aBlackWeb

Führer Trump’s Impeachment Inquiry Thread. Update: The Senate completes the coverup

I just read the 15-page opening statement of Bill Taylor, and I suggest you all do too if interested. He outlines specifically that Trump conditioned security assistance on Ukraine’s President stating publicly that he would investigate Ukraine’s involvement in the 2016 election, Burisma, and Biden.

What struck me the most was how much of a patriot this guy is. Served under both parties, a West Point grad, and served in Vietnam. Dude loves this country and loves Ukraine because it’s a young version of what we like to think America is.

I don’t understand why his statement isn’t getting talked about more than it is.

I just read the 15-page opening statement of Bill Taylor, and I suggest you all do too if interested. He outlines specifically that Trump conditioned security assistance on Ukraine’s President stating publicly that he would investigate Ukraine’s involvement in the 2016 election, Burisma, and Biden.

What struck me the most was how much of a patriot this guy is. Served under both parties, a West Point grad, and served in Vietnam. Dude loves this country and loves Ukraine because it’s a young version of what we like to think America is.

I don’t understand why his statement isn’t getting talked about more than it is.

how you think the Republicans are going to try to spin this?

Who Gives a shit bout the fact that he used the term lyncjing
I’m actually perplexed that the media is jumping on this lynching thing so much more than Taylor’s testimony. Maybe Trump is smarter than people give him credit for. He drops the word lynching and the media gets distracted from the real damming revelations from Taylor. He’s done it successfully too many times for it to be just chance.

I’m actually perplexed that the media is jumping on this lynching thing so much more than Taylor’s testimony. Maybe Trump is smarter than people give him credit for. He drops the word lynching and the media gets distracted from the real damming revelations from Taylor. He’s done it successfully too many times for it to be just chance.
The media are accomplices

My nigga committing crimes but let’s focus on the term lynching .... this nation is doomed

word this shit is ridiculous... and the media knows full well Trump pulls this shit every time theres a crisis he wants to distract folks from..

related note...

lol

word this shit is ridiculous... and the media knows full well Trump pulls this shit every time theres a crisis he wants to distract folks from..

related note...

lol

That’s why I wasn’t so mad at it. I saw it as a metaphor for political lynching, but I guess you have to give some weight to his use of the term given his racist views.

If everything he does that's slightly questionable is blown out of proportion. It eventually turns him into a persecuted victim to his base. Which deeply entrenches them to liking him and pisses off everyone else.Cause truth be told, theres not business like Trump business when it comes to media. The media only cares about the media, its just as capitalistic as apple, Nike, and Amazon. It stop being news when blogs became a thing, real news is in written form. By actual investigative reporters with actual notable sources.

White House Attacks ‘Radical Unelected Bureaucrats’ After Explosive Taylor Testimony

The White House attacked acting ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor on Tuesday after he gave a shocking testimony detailing President Donald Trump’s Ukraine scheme.

“President Trump has done nothing wrong — this is a coordinated smear campaign from far-left lawmakers and radical unelected bureaucrats waging war on the Constitution,” White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said in a statement, insisting once more that “there was no quid pro quo.”

“Today was just more triple hearsay and selective leaks from the Democrats’ politically-motivated, closed door, secretive hearings,” Grisham added.

Taylor, a career diplomat who was appointed to his position by the Trump administration after it had ousted Marie Yovanovitch, proved to be a crucial witness in the House impeachment inquiry into Trump’s attempt to pressure Ukraine into inflicting political damage upon his political rivals.

In his testimony, Taylor told Congress that Trump tried to push Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to publicly announce an investigation into Burisma, a company tied to 2020 candidate Joe Biden’s son, and the 2016 election in exchange for military aid that had been approved by Congress.

Taylor also described how Sondland and former Special Envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker had facilitated Trump’s pressure campaign, and that they had both tried to justify Trump’s actions by comparing the scheme to a business deal.

The media ain't distracted at all. The media are for profit businesses. Stirring up the people about a racist president using the word lynching is more profitable than anything Taylor had to say.

Back