Welcome To aBlackWeb

He hid behind a ladder...

I liked the elevator grenade. Don't think I've ever seen that before. Pretty cool

So was this his last movie?

Stoic Survivor

PRAISE: Chris Hemsworth returns as commando Tyler Rake after surviving a near fatal assault. This time he embarks on a dangerous mission to save a ruthless gangster's imprisoned family.
This movie is for action junkies like me. Every box is checked from hand to hand fights ,car chases and aerial assaults. The CGI is so close to being flawless at times I couldn't tell if it was practical effects or CGI used in various action sequences. High praise to Director Sam Hargrave and everyone involved in putting all of the aforementioned scenes together. Coupled with the action are some solid dramatic scenes of Rake dealing with his own personal losses and regret. Praise to Olga Kurylenko for also making the aforementioned scenes work.

PROBLEMS: Watching what a certain character witnessed and went through there was no logic or reason to the decisions the character made. I felt that the decisions were kind of forced for something that was so obvious.

Scale of 1 to 10 an 8½

He's a piece of shit. Pops had em in fucking prison, beating his mom's ass in front of him and his little sister and he was trying to cape.

Waste yute. Rake shoulda just...
View attachment 1115656

Especially after that "my dad never left us" line....

You can effectively discipline your nephew and it's not frowned upon

Back