Welcome To aBlackWeb

Explosion in Nashville that damaged 20 buildings, injured 3 people an 'intentional act'

NASHVILLE – Authorities believe an explosion that occurred in downtown early Christmas morning, rattling residents for miles, was an "intentional act" sparked by a vehicle.

Police responded to reports of a suspicious vehicle parked outside the AT&T building just before 6 a.m. Upon arrival, police said an officer "had reason" to alert the department's hazardous devices unit, which was en route, when a "significant explosion" happened.

Three people were hospitalized with injuries, police said. At least 20 buildings were damaged, Nashville Mayor John Cooper said.

The fire department confirmed a bomb squad was on the scene with an active investigation by Metro police and federal agencies. The department asked residents and others to avoid the area.

Damn, wonder what the story is? Sounds to me like Trump supporters because they didn’t strike when a lot of people were in the area. More of a message.

If it was international terrorists I’d think they’d be going for mass casualties.
internation terrorists probably saying "fuck it let's take the year off, covid is already killing more daily than we could"

Damn, wonder what the story is? Sounds to me like Trump supporters because they didn’t strike when a lot of people were in the area. More of a message.

If it was international terrorists I’d think they’d be going for mass casualties.
Lol this should be taken serious but I can't get over a motherfucker deciding to be a terrorist and they chose Nashville.

Maybe a practice run

This is a bad look

it's only by lck nobody died and I wonder how bad the injuries were?

Mostly everybody in Tennessee are without phone service. I was wondering why I couldnt get any service earlier. Good thing nobody were killed
Damn that's what it was I was trying to call my mom and wouldn't even connect and she tried calling me and was asking phone off. Hope everybody is okay in Nashville

turn off the netflix whew* chile

It was white nationalist 100%

just wait, they gonna report on it heavy until they find out that part. fBi just said they were planing an attack on the power grid Xmas day

Back