Welcome To aBlackWeb

Experience with lesbian

Isaiah990

I had an experience with a lesbian years ago that made me rethink how I saw lesbians. When I 1st met her, my gut told me it was gonna turn sexual and it did. She was smoking. I felt like she secretly liked me sexually, but was super conflicted. She asked me sexually charged questions then told me to talk about sex elsewhere lol. I was shocked because i never thought a lesbian would like a man. We went through an identity crisis. We felt good sexually fantasizing about each other, but terrible because she was married. I think she also felt awful for liking men which might be why she avoided me. I felt she was partially attracted to me because i was 1 of the few straight men who supported her lifestyle. Many men only love lesbians when they're having sex. I could tell she didn't know how to cope with her attraction to me. She likely questioned her identity as a lesbian and feared judgement from the LGBT community along with the straight community. She felt straight people would laugh at her and say "See! You were straight all along!" Her wife would be impacted the most by this. I felt like i caused her to suffer so much to where it was too painful to remain friends. Nonetheless, I never tried to change her. I never tried to turn her into a straight woman or force her to leave her wife. To me, she would always be a lesbian regardless of what people say.

I had met a few lesbians, during my college days.

Never were fetched into boys until the moment they encountered me and started flirting with me and all. Nothing furtherz though. White folks gets mad when I spoke about these experiences of mine.

Ironically, I turned a bisexual woman lesbian once.

I had met a few lesbians, during my college days.

Never were fetched into boys until the moment they encountered me and started flirting with me and all. Nothing furtherz though. White folks gets mad when I spoke about these experiences of mine.

Ironically, I turned a bisexual woman lesbian once.

Yeah people need to realize sexuality is not fixed. People can be straight for a while then become lesbian or bisexual and go back to being straight. It's scientifically proven.

Yeah people need to realize sexuality is not fixed. People can be straight for a while then become lesbian or bisexual and go back to being straight. It's scientifically proven.

In Africa, we does not give any names to non-heterosexuality in our languages, given that they were perceived as both sexually and ontologically unnatural and thus unworthy of being named-- we does not like naming negative concepts and things: it summons (more) intent, shape and power to its vessel.

In Central Africa, from which my family originates from, people who practises it such like the Bazandes are perceived as backyards and heathen (rightfully so, regarding the latter ethnic group: unlikely made-up reports and hearsays of institutional cannibalism labelled against various ethnic groups from Sub-Saharan Africa by the both Arabs and Europeans, reports about the Zandes were well-founded and recognized by both the accused ones and various other populations who witnessed this dark episode of their people's history in South Sudan and Central Africa) , nay as victims or descendants of victims of the European male colonizers's weird coercice sex practises onto their black subordinates and boys.

But in some rural regions, when we see a man struck by an unusual libidinous craze into fellows of same sex and harass them, we lead him to a healer who performs ritualistic therapies intented, some says, to clean off the patient's both mind and body. Almost in a similar fashion than demonic exorcisms. And once the ritual done, the patient no longer experiences any of these unusual tendencies.

Western anthropologists has developped a sub-field in psychiatrics lately, called "Ethno-Psychiatrics" (quite belittling, I tell you. They're all but ethnic groups too) . According this academic school, both healers, priests and witch-doctors in traditional African cultures & religions figured out for a millenia the relation between both mental or congenital disorders and various types of demonic possessions, body/mind imbalances or spell/curse-coerced dementias. Following this train of thought, shifts within people from their biologically-set sexuality to sexuoerotic bisexualism stems from either of these tenants of African theories of mind.

In Africa, we does not give any names to non-heterosexuality in our languages, given that they were perceived as both sexually and ontologically unnatural and thus unworthy of being named-- we does not like naming negative concepts and things: it summons (more) intent, shape and power to its vessel.

In Central Africa, from which my family originates from, people who practises it such like the Bazandes are perceived as backyards and heathen (rightfully so, regarding the latter ethnic group: unlikely made-up reports and hearsays of institutional cannibalism labelled against various ethnic groups from Sub-Saharan Africa by the both Arabs and Europeans, reports about the Zandes were well-founded and recognized by both the accused ones and various other populations who witnessed this dark episode of their people's history in South Sudan and Central Africa) , nay as victims or descendants of victims of the European male colonizers's weird coercice sex practises onto their black subordinates and boys.

But in some rural regions, when we see a man struck by an unusual libidinous craze into fellows of same sex and harass them, we lead him to a healer who performs ritualistic therapies intented, some says, to clean off the patient's both mind and body. Almost in a similar fashion than demonic exorcisms. And once the ritual done, the patient no longer experiences any of these unusual tendencies.

Western anthropologists has developped a sub-field in psychiatrics lately, called "Ethno-Psychiatrics" (quite belittling, I tell you. They're all but ethnic groups too) . According this academic school, both healers, priests and witch-doctors in traditional African cultures & religions figured out for a millenia the relation between both mental or congenital disorders and various types of demonic possessions, body/mind imbalances or spell/curse-coerced dementias. Following this train of thought, shifts within people from their biologically-set sexuality to sexuoerotic bisexualism stems from either of these tenants of African theories of mind.

By still following this train of thought, one mind may conjectures that individuals whose presence, personality, physical appearances and/or charms alone may affects and alters one's sexual orientation - if even using that coining is not logically unfit under the framework of such implicit theory - hold a very potent pheromonal, mental or otherwise somewhat metaphysical sway onto one's bodily processes and mind.

And I suspect these are the exact reasons why both the fields of Ethno-Psychiatrics and anthropologivs commonly hold a restrictive bias against less shallow studies regarding bisexuality, homoerotism and their taboos in black Africa.

That hypothesis alone none only proves that sexuality is not a static state of being but the expression of one's mind and body shifting balance or lack thereof (as once evoked bucaneering Swiss psychanalist Carl Gustav Jung in its works on both libido and the ontological bisexualism of human's mind and body) ; but delves literally too close from the taboo of Mesmeric theories of mind, metaphysics and environment "developped" by French pioneer of modern Western alternative medicine and hypnotherapy Franz Anton Mesmer in late 18th century. Tbeories that since then been unanimously dismissed and scoffed at as "cranky" and purely "pseudoscientifc" by Western academias, in spite numerous scientifically proven or analog evidences of the contrary.

Back