Welcome To aBlackWeb

Got 2 of worst actors headlining in 50 and Megan Fox........

nah-im-good-im-good.gif

Not Memorable

PRAISE : In this fourth go around for the Expendables they recruit Easy Day (Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson) and Galan (Jacob Scipio), for a new top-secret mission to get back nuclear detonators from Arms dealer Rahmat (Iko Uwais).
If you are a fan of Jason Statham like me add a point or two because he does most of the heavy lifting. There are some good impalements and kills .There's a really funny POV moment. I enjoyed how sinister a couple of the villains were.

PROBLEMS: Everytime Megan Fox strolled into a scene to deliver a monotone line I couldn't help but think of Kim Kardashians acting efforts. These films used to have that surprise factor going for it of an action star popping in to provide a 10 minute cameo but this movie doesn't even have that. I laughed when a character couldnt shoot another that was basically at point blank range.The movie can't even commit to a major turn it takes. At times the music is so overwhelming all I could hear from the actors was mumble,mumble and mumble.The green screen and CGI used in the movie is absolutely horrible. A waste of time and talent.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 4

Back