Welcome To aBlackWeb

Exes becoming friends

MzLyricist

How much better is it to get wisdom than gold!
Have u ever had an ex get cool with another ex :lmao2:? Yes or no? If yes, were you cool with it? Or did you feel some type of way?....

Last edited:
Nah.

But what @Dupacalypse is asking, my uncle's wife and one of his baby mommas get along very well. They work together, drink together, and party together. So I think it's no problem with that.

Have u ever had an ex get cool with another ex :lmao2:? Yes or no? If yes, were you cool with it? Or did you feel some type of way?....

Go on, tell your story. Which of your many exes is stunting on you?

Yea, heard about it and was like

A6ZAJ.gif

I thought this was one of those rare occurrences like an eclipse or some shit. No way in hell would I get near that situation
tumblr_m5ilohFVUU1rq4q6jo1_250_zpsekz9kkcd.gif

Last edited:
Wouldn't bother me since I don't keep up with exes to even care who they are friends with after I'm done with them

two ex's that are cool?

are there kids involved?

cuz this shit happens quite often when kids are involved.....
No, when I posted I wasn't picturing kids being involved, but yeah you're right when kids are involved that is common.

Well when I think about it. The guy I dated in high school dated my now best friend too. He ain't like it when we both came to visit him and he seen that we are damn near like sisters. He looked confused and uncomfortable the whole time.

i dont think this is a black and white situation...go figure

sometimes, you cant help the types of relationships that are formed when two people are in a union...whether married or just dating

you just hope that, in the event ya'll go ya'll separate ways, the ex exercises discretion when interacting with them...like i dont think its anything wrong with calling in to check on them occasionally, but dont be asking if you with anybody new

Back