Welcome To aBlackWeb

Exercises that can help you with sex.

Deep squats are essential not just for sex but for life.

Here's one for the ladies..

giphy.gif

Fellas, get you some cardio exercise if you ain't doing it already. 20 - 30 minutes a day at least. The difference in how blood pumps to your erections is like night and day.

Facts.

There was a time where my cardio was on landfill status. A brotha damn near felt he damn was about to pass out.

Then I started hitting the gym and the treadmill...BIG DIFFERENCE. When I got my cardio up, I wasn't winded, or struggling to breath. Sex in itself is exercise b/c you're pretty much working out. So having the stamina plays a big part.

Cause sometimes niggas be going too long and it’s like “alright nigga damn”

Do you have a general idea of an ideal cut off time?

Or if he has stamina, but y'all take breaks from forceful penetration, and are more sensual for durations, very long would be fine?

A solid 45 minutes is okay with me. This is with position switching, mini 7 second breaks, foreplay, etc.

I always said playing tha trumpet for 10 years helped me become tha exceptional vagina ravisher I am today lol

My 20's was like that. Me and my ex went almost 6 hrs once liquored up and smoking trees. Started around 10pm and when we got done she rolled over and looked at the clock like "Damn... it's 4 in the morning!"

Nowadays?

sheeeeeit.gif

unless there's liquor in play we lucky to hit 30 minutes... And I feel like I'mma have a heart attack.

Do somethin like grab his balls nh while hes hittin it...thats usually a "Finish Him!" move for me
That’s usually the move I get when taking too long too, lol.

Or she ask if I want to hit it from the back. She know I won't last too much longer once we make that move.

Back