Welcome To aBlackWeb

Example number 50 eleven times why it can be hard to support black businesses

Elzo69Renaissance

These scars are the only real proof they could not
The other day I order breakfast from this white spot to pick up , I get there have to wait 10 mins , they give me free donuts and apologize

Today I order from this African spot at 7:00 for a pick up order homie says it ll be 25 mins it’s now 8:13 and my shit still ain’t come out , dude got the nerves to complain about the kitchen ....had to press homie to get extra shit for my wait

Jokes on you and for waiting 1 hour and 13 minutes. If your willing to wait over an hour past they knew you were a chump and could treat you however, and they did. Next time have them continue to make your shit, then demand a refund if you already paid, if not still leave. They now have prepared food with no money or customer. People wont change until their pockets are lighter.

Jokes on you and for waiting 1 hour and 13 minutes. If your willing to wait over an hour past they knew you were a chump and could treat you however, and they did. Next time have them continue to make your shit, then demand a refund if you already paid, if not still leave. They now have prepared food with no money or customer. People wont change until their pockets are lighter.
Shit ended up being free my guy and I got extras ... it was niggas in there waiting longer than me

This is pretty much how I deal with that type of shit. Although skipthedishes won't let me cash order anymore because of that. Lol.

Ordered like $80 worth of shit from a restaurant that fucked me over then canceled that shit when the driver pulled up to pick up the order. Fuck you.

The other day I order breakfast from this white spot to pick up , I get there have to wait 10 mins , they give me free donuts and apologize

Today I order from this African spot at 7:00 for a pick up order homie says it ll be 25 mins it’s now 8:13 and my shit still ain’t come out , dude got the nerves to complain about the kitchen ....had to press homie to get extra shit for my wait

LMAOOOOOOOO its your fault

Back