Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ex gf still hanging with family and OhMars scared his new chick gon cut her.

OhMars

MEH!
So my family still invites my ex to events, it was a very long relationship and the breakup is still kinda new. My new girl wants me to bring her around the family, but I dont want to because my ex will probably be there and I dont want to deal with that.
Am I wrong or is she being selfish for trying to push me to do something I dont want.

So my family still invites my ex to events, it was a very long relationship and the breakup is still kinda new. My new girl wants me to bring her around the family, but I dont want to because my ex will probably be there and I dont want to deal with that.
Am I wrong or is she being selfish for trying to push me to do something I dont want.
Do it u may finagle a three some

Its your family. If you're not ready to bring her around your family, then don't. Do it when you feel like you're ready to do it.

But also let your family know they gotta stop inviting ex. Shyt will definitely cause problems.

Lol I wouldn't do it. She trying to make a power move early

uhh....ya fam gone have to move on and respeck your life bruh lol

they can meet for coffee or some shit

tell your folks you're bringing your new girl and she carries razors

The latter mostly. I dont wanna be around that potential powder keg and generally all around uncomfortable situation.

The latter mostly. I dont wanna be around that potential powder keg and generally all around uncomfortable situation.
Well your new gf ain’t the problem. It’s your ex and your family that’s the problem. That shit disrespectful if you ask me. I’m invited to hang with my exes family a lot but I tell them nah. He got a whole new gf and it’s her time to do all that.

Well your new gf ain’t the problem. It’s your ex and your family that’s the problem. That shit disrespectful if you ask me. I’m invited to hang with my exes family a lot but I tell them nah. He got a whole new gf and it’s her time to do all that.
This 100%

Fam shouldnt be inviting anymore

Ex should also be declining

Neither are respecting your current situation but maybe u needa communicate that to them if u havent

U show up without ur girl and she knows ur ex is there ull only have more probs

lots of oddness here. why is your new girl asking to see your family? that's the kind of thing you need to offer. if you have to ask someone to introduce you to their family, it's like asking them to invite you to their house or to their birthday party. you'll never know if you were actually wanted/welcomed or if you pushed for it. just weird.

U need to check your fam on that. No reason your fam should still be kickin it with your ex, especially if you have a new woman.

Hell I'm starting to think they don't like new chick either. Especially if they want the ex to still come around. Lol

Back