Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Ex-Football player Rae Carruth,wants custody of son after he had mother murder

Do you believe Ex-football player Rae Carruth should get custody of his son?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters

Kentucky

Gangster and Gentlemen
Rae Carruth apologizes for death of pregnant girlfriend, seeks custody of 18-year-old son

Former Carolina Panthers wide receiver Rae Carruth, who has spent the last 17 years in a North Carolina prison for conspiracy to murder his pregnant girlfriend.

Carruth is scheduled to be released from Sampson Correctional Institution in Clinton, North Carolina, on Oct. 22. He was sentenced to 18 to 24 years in 2001 after being found guilty of hiring Van Brett Watkins and Michael Kennedy to murder Cherica.

Adams died a month after the shooting. Her son, Chancellor Lee Adams, was born prematurely and has battled the challenges that come from Cerebral Palsy, which was the result of his traumatic birth after the shooting.

Should he get custody?

Ummm...no.

I mean I understand the grandmother has forgiven him and wants her grandson and Rae to have a relationship...but I dunno outright custody. Not yet.

But we dunno what kinda interactions they'v been having. So she might be cool with it, given the fact that she's gettin older and could use the extra hand to care for him. Kinda dicey mayne.

On the offset...hell no. That's like reoccurring trauma in action.

They would have to see what the kid wants, but this is some crazy shit.

I get wanting to have a relationship with you’re child and for the child to have one with their moms or Pops. For him to get out of jail and just have custody right away, I have to say no to that. It’s still a working progress to get to that.

Work in progress?

Fuck that shit. Dude she never get out and be allow him. Kid is fucked yo and mother is dead because of him and what he did ON PURPOSE.

Work in progress?

Fuck that shit. Dude she never get out and be allow him. Kid is fucked yo and mother is dead because of him and what he did ON PURPOSE.
Yeah, what he did was dead wrong,I’m not going to deny that. Also I’m not going to deny he could be a changed man,he did do 18yrs.

the "kid" is 18 and can't take care of himself. who's gon take care of him after the grandmother passes? she probably is all for it. it's hard taking care of special needs people

He needs to be thrown in the back of the trunk shot in the stomach and driven off of a cliff only to live to die..

Back