Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ex-ESPN Employee Adrienne Lawrence Accuses Bomani Jones of Staring At Her ‘Intensely’ in Lawsuit

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
This….this is something.

Last year, former ESPN legal analyst Adrienne Lawrence described a toxic environment at ESPN headquarters where men made numerous unwanted sexual and romantic advances and accused many of them of spreading false sexual relationships with female employees. She specifically accused SportsCenter anchor John Buccigross of improper conduct after he sent a few sexually suggestive text messages her way.

In her lawsuit against the Worldwide leader, she went at another noticeable name in Bomani Jones, but the accusations against him are nowhere near what other employees have been accused of.

Bomani’s eyes are being brought into question and what he did with them.

“On or around November 7, 2016, Ms. Lawrence was preparing to leave the makeup room in Building 4 and Bomani Jones, the former co-host of ESPN’s Highly Questionable who was on campus to fill-in on ESPN2, was seated in the makeup room. Standing by the door and dressed in a skirt, Ms. Lawrence looked down to change her shoes and looked up to find Jones staring at her legs, ogling her, and intensely giving her “elevator eyes,” as he slowly looked her up and down in a sexualized manner, making Ms. Lawrence feel extremely uncomfortable – another longstanding practice at ESPN.”

ESPN responded to the allegations, denying them all:

“We conducted a thorough investigation of the claims Adrienne Lawrence surfaced to ESPN and they are entirely without merit. Ms. Lawrence was hired into a two-year talent development program and was told that her contract would not be renewed at the conclusion of the training program. At that same time, ESPN also told 100 other talent with substantially more experience, that their contracts would not be renewed. The company will vigorously defend its position and we are confident we will prevail in court.”

So this is the new "Dehumanizing stare" this is utterly ridiculous i hope this doesnt have a base of support...

I think there should be a world wide campaign to stare at her and give her elevator eyes.. call it the #adriennelawrencechallenge

Lock that nigga up. NIgga said UGK>>> Nas, any nigga saying bullshit like that deserves to be locked up

nigga caught a charge cuz he looked at her like this

skvya0.jpg

Last edited:
Mann she been trying to chop niggas down with fables for a while now. She on some fuck shit just naming ppl to name.

I haven't got a surprise boner since I was a teen.
Sit your dumb ass at your desk until that shit goes away ya sick fuck

lol Niggas like you are the first to get got. Ole silly "It can't happen to me" thinkin asses. But nah, my point wasn't that this was some massive problem that needed to be addressed. Only that it's a real possibility of something innocent that could be turned into something else in today's climate.

She has already been discredited by Buccigross (because he provided the text records of said text convo) and by Jemele Hill (because she stated that Chris Berman left Jemele Hill a racist voicemail)

Back