Welcome To aBlackWeb

Evolution, Adaptions and mutations. Yea yea yea...but how did we get here?

I call bullshit on all of it.

most animals, reptiles and plants evolve from a fertilized situation...dirt, egg honeybee pollen ..whatever.

but how did so many different species come about?

if we all started from some chemical reaction millions of years ago...floating around in water, then to a fish or some shit and then to land......where are the inbetween animals, plants and reptiles?

and if shit adapted to fit into its environment....how long that take and what told the dna or whatever to do that?

like the giraffe.....they say it adapted to its environment to get the food at the top of a tree. so nature helped its neck grow longer. why? why not give his ass some claws to climb or give it a taste for grass. ole picky ass.
ok, lets say thats true....

what the fuck is the platypus about? why he got a duckbill AND fur coat? so did a beaver smash a duck? or was it evolution? or was it adaption? or was it a mutation?

so that all brings me to this.....what are we and how did we get here and are we finished or are we done?
if we evolved from chimps, silverback gorillas or whatever.....where is the inbetween? and is there any mutating humans?
help me understand
sad part about this...im not even high. just how my brain works.

According to Elijah Muhammad, Yacub grafted the white man over a period of 600 years. The White man tried to graft himself back to Black and that's where monkeys come from.

All I know is my blood is Rh- and science still dont know why or how that shit happened. I side with the internet that I got tha reptilian blood.

you one of them???

51Hs9EX9jdL._AC_.jpg

Reactions: B_A
Back