Welcome To aBlackWeb

Evolution, Adaptions and mutations. Yea yea yea...but how did we get here?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
I call bullshit on all of it.

most animals, reptiles and plants evolve from a fertilized situation...dirt, egg honeybee pollen ..whatever.

but how did so many different species come about?

if we all started from some chemical reaction millions of years ago...floating around in water, then to a fish or some shit and then to land......where are the inbetween animals, plants and reptiles?

and if shit adapted to fit into its environment....how long that take and what told the dna or whatever to do that?

like the giraffe.....they say it adapted to its environment to get the food at the top of a tree. so nature helped its neck grow longer. why? why not give his ass some claws to climb or give it a taste for grass. ole picky ass.
ok, lets say thats true....

what the fuck is the platypus about? why he got a duckbill AND fur coat? so did a beaver smash a duck? or was it evolution? or was it adaption? or was it a mutation?

so that all brings me to this.....what are we and how did we get here and are we finished or are we done?
if we evolved from chimps, silverback gorillas or whatever.....where is the inbetween? and is there any mutating humans?
help me understand
sad part about this...im not even high. just how my brain works.

All I know is my blood is Rh- and science still dont know why or how that shit happened. I side with the internet that I got tha reptilian blood.

You asking the wrong niggas fam. Go ask a scientist or watch a Neil deGrasse Tyson Ted talk or sum

*inb4 DoU*

To me it looks like, evolution, the scale of evolution in motion is too vast for us to grasp within the snap shot of what we can see. You think about the speed at which the universe moves, moves so fast that to us when viewed it looks as though it's not moving at all. Take a plane in the air, when you are driving towards the direction it's coming from. It seems to be suspended in mid air. But if viewed from a plane at a higher altitude, you can see just how fast +500 mphs is.

So back to the universe, our lives are a blip in a universe where the planet we live on moves millions of mph. Our life span is bullshit, we are the fly, less than a fly of lifespan to the universe. So we will rearly ever truly witness evolution. The evolution that moves slow enough for us to see. Is the evolution of thought and technology.

By those standards, standards that we can actually grasp. Evolution exist, and if it exist where we can see it. It most likely exist in ways we can not see.

Reactions: B_A
To me it looks like, evolution, the scale of evolution in motion is too vast for us to grasp within the snap shot of what we can see. You think about the speed at which the universe moves, moves so fast that to us when viewed it looks as though it's not moving at all. Take a plane in the air, when you are driving towards the direction it's coming from. It seems to be suspended in mid air. But if viewed from a plane at a higher altitude, you can see just how fast +500 mphs is.

So back to the universe, our lives are a blip in a universe where the planet we live on moves millions of mph. Our life span is bullshit, we are the fly, less than a fly of lifespan to the universe. So we will rearly ever truly witness evolution. The evolution that moves slow enough for us to see. Is the evolution of thought and technology.

By those standards, standards that we can actually grasp. Evolution exist, and if it exist where we can see it. It most likely exist in ways we can not see.
ok...so you saying that the inbetweens just died off because the end product was more fit to survive?

ok...so you saying that the inbetweens just died off because the end product was more fit to survive?
More often than not, look at hip-hop. Who's some of the older guys that's still around. Fab that can do old school and new school survived, others died off.

More often than not, look at hip-hop. Who's some of the older guys that's still around. Fab that can do old school and new school survived, others died off.
i dont think they died off.....they just didnt adapt but they can still tour outside the states. hell i just saw a poster for arrested development.
so they relocated and adapted to a different environment to use foreign resources to survive.

If shits always changing, isnt the current form always the in between?
exactly....so are the next type of human gonna take all the hoes and food and we wont be able to survive?

nice .......that one caught me off guard. even tho i implied it. i cant give you too much credit. im not ready to adapt to sharing .

exactly....so are the next type of human gonna take all the hoes and food and we wont be able to survive?

nice .......that one caught me off guard. even tho i implied it. i cant give you too much credit. im not ready to adapt to sharing .
I listen to a shit ton of podcasts and one goofy story I recall was a future where people only had to work 3 yrs of their life. Their sustenance was provided by society as a whole and no one took more than they needed. It all began with a major shift in consciousness just like the shift we had when we behaved like animals not knowing good and bad and then humans "fell" from that grace to what we are now. Next is a higher more universal ideology.

All I know is my blood is Rh- and science still dont know why or how that shit happened. I side with the internet that I got tha reptilian blood.
talking about rh blood?
here ya go...might want to check this out.....ya alien

but seriously.....crazy right..?

Reactions: B_A
talking about rh blood?
here ya go...might want to check this out.....ya alien

but seriously.....crazy right..?

It is crazy. My oldest has rh- blood like me and my youngest has normal blood. My oldest and I joke about feeling like aliens on planet earth cuz we get stared at like we're aliens.

@Douwanttogotoheaven
200w.gif

There were IC posters way more knowledgeable than myself on the topic, but abiogenesis is strongly connected to your question. Life is believed to have started with amino acids. They naturally show a weird inclination to chain up and create crazy combinations. Anyone with a little fitness knowledge knows that these combinations form proteins. Proteins are basically the starting points of living cells, DNA, and RNA. I imagine the diversity in life is at least partially due to the countless number of unique chain combinations that amino acids can form.

I call bullshit on all of it.

most animals, reptiles and plants evolve from a fertilized situation...dirt, egg honeybee pollen ..whatever.

but how did so many different species come about?

if we all started from some chemical reaction millions of years ago...floating around in water, then to a fish or some shit and then to land......where are the inbetween animals, plants and reptiles?

and if shit adapted to fit into its environment....how long that take and what told the dna or whatever to do that?

like the giraffe.....they say it adapted to its environment to get the food at the top of a tree. so nature helped its neck grow longer. why? why not give his ass some claws to climb or give it a taste for grass. ole picky ass.
ok, lets say thats true....

what the fuck is the platypus about? why he got a duckbill AND fur coat? so did a beaver smash a duck? or was it evolution? or was it adaption? or was it a mutation?

so that all brings me to this.....what are we and how did we get here and are we finished or are we done?
if we evolved from chimps, silverback gorillas or whatever.....where is the inbetween? and is there any mutating humans?
help me understand
sad part about this...im not even high. just how my brain works.

The animals that carry certain traits that help them survive are the animals that breed.

Back