Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everything is not a f**king conspiracy

People are willfully stupid...like it takes energy and effort to be what many people have exposed themselves to be... the ability to parse and assess is a foreign concept... these should be fundamental characteristics in any living breathing conscious(by conscious i mean not comatose)person

People wanna be a part of something bigger than themselves.. So they attach themselves to these stories on an emotional level...

The media is aware of this and sensationalize these things in a manner that it makes it easy for people to make the connection....

I wouldn't say it's a conspiracy... It's literally right in front of us... They tell us we gotta care about something... Then right on cue everybody acting like they give Fuck....

I used to call it fake outrage.... But I don't know what it is now...

People be wilding
Its like that lil ugly boy that got bullied and everyone from Lebron to Rihanna gave him money and free shows while there's thousands of kids being bullied right now and they dont give af. But if it goes viral they might.

Kid turned out to be a huge racist too.

I'll say this: I'm with you. I don't really rock with the niggas who think everything is a conspiracy. The niggas who think that Cosby was framed cu her was about to buy NBC, etc.

But I'll say this. I dunno how ANYONE can not understand those people. Based one the FACTS of the actual conspiracies undertaken by the US government, individual groups, etc. You know what would've sounded absolutely insane at the time?

-The government selling drugs in the hood
-The government killing MLK
-The government purposely injecting US citizens - SOLDIERS no less - with diseases to study them
-The government bombing apartments buildings in Philly in the 1980s
-The Mob conspiring to kill a president
-The Army experimenting on soldiers with LSD

And those are the tame conspiracy theories, all of which have been exposed as true. But I'm supposed to think a nigga who believes in similar shit is crazy? Na.

I mean, I don't believe most modern theories. But I 100% understand why other people believe them.

I don't have an issue with people who believe in conspiracy theories. My issue is usually one of 2 things. 1 being a good number of people who believe in conspiracy theories will swear up and down that you can't trust the media or media sources, yet will site media sources for their own beliefs. Somehow they're the only ones who see the truth. It's basically an ego play...and 2. Those who will outright ignore basic common sense just to be contrarian. The idea of conspiracies or people in power lying about shit isn't unbelievable...the fact though that people think they can somehow expose some hidden secret that's been going on for hundreds of years in a 10 minute YouTube video though...

I remember when nip got killed there was a ton of conspiracy theories and even had some niggas on this site peddling them, shit was beyond idiotic, its like literally some things are as simple as they appear, no more no less

Niggas was passing around that "There was a sniper" video around like it was confirmed fact. They really thought a military sniper killed Nipsey over a Dr. Sebi documentary

Niggas was passing around that "There was a sniper" video around like it was confirmed fact. They really thought a military sniper killed Nipsey over a Dr. Sebi documentary

Honestly you can tell that when the whole conspiracy theory/woke wave took off. The ridiculousness and mass amounts of conspiracies jumped off the charts lol. The dumbass masses dropped the curve

Back