Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Every married man should have a girlfriend, according to Allergens of ABW.

or how about dont get married and have all the gfs you want?

just a thought

To me that's a small minded approach to that thought. Marriage is about love, and over time in a marriage as you two grow. You gain, and as you gain, you gain responsibilities. As you gain responsibilities, you gain fatigue. Sometimes your spouses fatigue level for whatever reason is more than yours.

And it would be selfish of you to put some needs on your spouse who's not in the space to add you to the list of duties they have. You selflessly seek out your girlfriend who doesn't have the same level of fatigue. You both understand the dynamic of your relationship is fun with no strings attached.

You relieve your built up tension, and continue to love your spouse as now they don't have to be beholden to you as a duty. It gives you the energy to continue with them, in a more productive and positive way.

To me that's a small minded approach to that thought. Marriage is about love, and over time in a marriage as you two grow. You gain, and as you gain, you gain responsibilities. As you gain responsibilities, you gain fatigue. Sometimes your spouses fatigue level for whatever reason is more than yours.

And it would be selfish of you to put some needs on your spouse who's not in the space to add you to the list of duties they have. You selflessly seek out your girlfriend who doesn't have the same level of fatigue. You both understand the dynamic of your relationship is fun with no strings attached.

You relieve your built up tension, and continue to love your spouse as now they don't have to be beholden to you as a duty. It gives you the energy to continue with them, in a more productive and positive way.

ehhhh

sounds mad convoluted fam

just save yourself the headache and just get gfs and dont get married to any of them

then seek someone who shares the same ideas about not getting married

they exist fam
You're talking in pretext and I'm talking pastense. You don't know what marriage is like until your married. It's not about not getting married, it's about maintaining a healthy marriage.

You're talking in pretext and I'm talking pastense. You don't know what marriage is like until your married. It's not about not getting married, it's about maintaining a healthy marriage.

maintaining a healthy marriage is doing shit together and respecting space, understanding your s/o without them having to relay any info to you.

Find a woman who shares the same idea as you; comfortable w you having a side bitch for relationship purposes. Outside of that, to cheat on your wife is clown shit.

maintaining a healthy marriage is doing shit together and respecting space, understanding your s/o without them having to relay any info to you.

Find a woman who shares the same idea as you; comfortable w you having a side bitch for relationship purposes. Outside of that, to cheat on your wife is clown shit.

:Pathetic: don't quote "Full House" to me Vibe

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

I disagree
awvl01.png you have every right to..

I'm just saying from my perspective, like 50 Cent said with wealth. People say money didn't change them, well you just ain't made enough yet.

You can say you would never, and I'd say that you just haven't been with someone long enough. Once your with someone long enough that you know how they think that well.

You can have a whole convo with them in your head without them even being present. That's were the "work husband" comes into play. Not to say your fucking him or it ever gets physical. It's just a man that is above what is a basic friend to you. Y'all speak about things you don't speak about with others, yes even your spouse.

Y'all flirt, y'all have a distinct realtionship, he's sorta like a boyfriend without the sex. And that's the same vein I'm speaking about when I say Every married man should have a girlfriend. I'm not speaking on it being physical , but at times, y'all communication may be sexual..just something different, variety is the spice of life.

Even when your married, it doesn't mean you don't love your spouse.

Pusha said, "they say, don't let, money change you, that's how we know, money ain't you"

Every married man should have a girlfriend
giphy.gif

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Back