Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever wanted to make your own video game? How would you do it?

I would make a video game based on the 5 Deadly Venoms. You would be the young student sent out to stop the Venoms but the thing is you would have to persuade one of them to be on your side and the boss battle would be against all of them

I would make a video game based on the 5 Deadly Venoms. You would be the young student sent out to stop the Venoms but the thing is you would have to persuade one of them to be on your side and the boss battle would be against all of them

Venom as in a poison? or like Spiderman Venom Symbiote?

I always wanted to take part in a game. Not so much game mechanics and stuff like that, but write the story for it and provide developers with details on how it should look. I would write some sort of RPG/Fantasy game.

I used to be real heavy into this MMORPG called Everquest back in the day. I was really into the lore of the game and would always make up stories in my head for potential expansions and stuff like that haha.

Venom as in a poison? or like Spiderman Venom Symbiote?

I always wanted to take part in a game. Not so much game mechanics and stuff like that, but write the story for it and provide developers with details on how it should look. I would write some sort of RPG/Fantasy game.

I used to be real heavy into this MMORPG called Everquest back in the day. I was really into the lore of the game and would always make up stories in my head for potential expansions and stuff like that haha.
Lol no.......The 5 Deadly Venoms is old school karate movie. Most of the Wutang samples come from those movies.

that made me think there should be a raid video game.. then i discovered this awesomeness

A good lore can add so much to a game. I into Skyrim right now. Cant wait for the next. Id like a game based in african lore and history.

I actually would remake "WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game"

Of course change it to WWE, but give it an updated overhaul. Make it more of fighting game style similar to current fighting games out. Maybe closer to Street Fighter.

I'll have all the current WWE roster. Also past WWE superstars as well that you have to unlock. On top of that, have special achievements that'll unlock the original game itself.

Enhance their signature moves and make their finishers epic like Mortal Kombat (minus the gore and fatality). Give them moves/powers that fit their in ring personas. Like wit Undertaker, give him a updated soul throwing power he had in the original game.

The stages will be designed according to that particular wrestlers style. So for example The New Day will have their own stage where maybe there's a giant azzz box of Booty-O's in the background. Or if you're using Kofi, Xavier will be in the background playing his trumpet. While Big E be dancing like...well how Big E dances. Lol. Or have Randy Orton's stage actually be a vipers pit, full of vipers.

I'll also give each wrestler "cheat moves". Aside from them using steel chairs, sledgehammer, the ring bell, etc., it'll be other moves that gives them an advantage to help win. So for example, while your using Orton, he can pick up one of the vipers and throw it at your opponent. The viper latches on, and drains a lil bit of your opponents energy.

I got more ideas, but that's just a sample.

i would like recreate gta by adding things we actually want in the gym. Have clothies, hair car update every fridays

Back