Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever had something weird/strange happen to you at a hotel?

I usually agree with some of your points but this could be a woman on work or leisure travel with the hubby or bf at home.

Single black independent women are food out here. In this situation here, this woman is clearly food. If she was with her husband, I doubt that this would have been this kind of story ending this way.

Here come the single ladies out the woods now. @Rubato

You haven't seen me around since I quoted you in that thread and told you what type of time I was on and what you could do about it.

I remember quoting you and waiting on you to respond

Single black independent women are food out here. In this situation here, this woman is clearly food. If she was with her husband, I doubt that this would have been this kind of story ending this way.

Ok.....I had to stay at a hotel in Delaware am someone tried to open the door with a key......but I had the lock on....when confronted they said they thought the room was empty. I was with my wife who stopped me from being a nigga.

I say that to say, it can be a simple mistake which I thought it was....but this thread now has me wondering. But my wife travels for work as do I. Can’t be around each other at all times.

Now I agree, single women are targets....but that’s women in general. Husband or bf being away or her being away .....people need to still be careful.

Ok.....I had to stay at a hotel in Delaware am someone tried to open the door with a key......but I had the lock on....when confronted they said they thought the room was empty. I was with my wife who stopped me from being a nigga.

I say that to say, it can be a simple mistake which I thought it was....but this thread now has me wondering. But my wife travels for work as do I. Can’t be around each other at all times.

Now I agree, single women are targets....but that’s women in general. Husband or bf being away or her being away .....people need to still be careful.

That's the million dollar answer, a nigga won't try much when another nigga with a backbone is in the presence or a situation.

Cheap assumptions are easy to jump to because it takes the least amount of thinking… Germs is a smart dude who makes great points often, you just gotta sift through the rubble sometimes. His comment(s) isn’t as bad as it’s being made out to be. What he was saying could still be very likely true and the rape/sex trafficking could also be true at the same time.

so say your wife go on a business trip and the local rapey nigga see her. You think that nigga going to say "pardon me miss are you married or not, I need to know before I rape/kidnap/murder you"

A wife on a business trip and this lady in this story aint even in the same atmosphere to be comparing. They don't even live and move the same way.

so say your wife go on a business trip and the local rapey nigga see her. You think that nigga going to say "pardon me miss are you married or not, I need to know before I rape/kidnap/murder you"

Overall, another U.S. Department of Justice study found that never-married women are nearly four times more likely to be victims of violent crime, compared to married women. The bottom line is that married women are less likely to be raped, assaulted, or robbed than their unmarried peers

That's the million dollar answer, a nigga won't try much when another nigga with a backbone is in the presence or a situation.
Right but that was that time.
She can easily be in Berlin and I’ll be in south San Fran at the same time. A clear 9 time zones apart.

Even catching the first flight out, I’ll still be 11 hours away at the minimum.

A wife on a business trip and this lady in this story aint even in the same atmosphere to be comparing. They don't even live and move the same way.
Outside of posting the goods to social media, my wife shops a lot while in business trips. Coming back with a checked bag when she left with a carry on.

Tell me, how the two move differently.

Back