Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever Had A Physical Altercation At The Workplace?

When I was 17 starting a new job, was some older boy who was serious about his machine space, he even yellow taped his “area” he declared out of bounds to anyone there.

He was a prick who always utilised others work areas as his waste disposal areas.

One day I decided to load all my shit in his taped off areas, he went into a rage picked up a transport pallet threw it at me then charged me down no grabbed me up by the throat.

I was laughing which made him angrier, just as he was about to swing on me a co-worker broke it up, he ended up being sacked.

When I was 17 starting a new job, was some older boy who was serious about his machine space, he even yellow taped his “area” he declared out of bounds to anyone there.

He was a prick who always utilised others work areas as his waste disposal areas.

One day I decided to load all my shit in his taped off areas, he went into a rage picked up a transport pallet threw it at me then charged me down no grabbed me up by the throat.

I was laughing which made him angrier, just as he was about to swing on me a co-worker broke it up, he ended up being sacked.

Dickhead 😂😂😂

Back