Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever Had A Physical Altercation At The Workplace?

3rd place I ever did security at was on some roadhouse shit. I pretty much learned how to fight working there. Was scraping man's almost every night.

Much like @AZTG The fighting didn't stop when I became manager. 😅🤷🏿‍♂️

3rd place I ever did security at was on some roadhouse shit. I pretty much learned how to fight working there. Was scraping man's almost every night.

How’s business going nowadays?

It was a couple of really rowdy bars I worked at... but this bar is prolly my most 1 on 1's.

Every other rowdy bar it was a whole team, and we had radios to call shit out... here it's just me. So I never play. Them shits be over quick.

I prolly had less than 10 fights in the 9 years here. And none since making GM. None of the fights lasted over 10-15 seconds.

The longest one was a guy trying to hit me and I just took him down and locked his arms up until he understood it was time to go.

I used to love to recreate the shit from Chappelle show.

When they asked to talk to the manager, that shit used to make my fucking day.

Like mfer I am the manager. So either try to swing or move the fuck on.

Most my fights were to protect my workers though.

Customers are ignorant as fuck. They would say some wild ignorant shit which would lead to an argument between the customer and the employee. And then when they asked for the manager I would come out 10 times more ignorant.

Grab a mfers money off the counter and throw it back at him and be like take your money and gtfo I dont give a fuck.

Lmaooo the good old bad days.

Last edited:
I used to love to recreate the shit from Chappelle show.

When they asked to talk to the manager, that shit used to make my fucking day.

Like mfer I am the manager. So either try to swing or move the fuck on.

Most my fights were to protect my workers though.

Customers are ignorant as fuck. They would say some wild ignorant shit which would lead to an argument between the customer and the employee. And then when they asked for the manager I would come out 10 times more ignorant.

Grab a mfers money off the counter and throw it back at him and be like take your money and gtfo I dont give a fuck.

Lmaooo the goos old bad days.
Nothing like someone trying to pull your card cause they think you're scared to get fired but they don't know you've been sanctioned to get in that jaw.

"I wanna talk to a manager"

surprise-surprisemotherfucker.gif

Had a couple fights when I was younger
Was always whiteboys
Was in the south and I got the impression some of them weren't used to having to listen to a black dude their age
We got past it tho

To answer the question...naw. Drama like that around the workplace is why I keep to myself. Now back in the day when I was working at Taco Bell, we had a customer at drive-thru threaten to whoop our azzz.

So me and my homeboy dared him to come inside and do it. Then proceeded to walk to the front of the dining area and waited for his dumbazzz. Muthafucca saw us standing in the middle of the restaurant as he drove through the drive-thru. But then decided to drive off instead. Smh. Stupid azzz.

Last edited:
no.... why would i fight a co worker at our job just to get us both fired?......i'd rather have a verbal disagreement & keep my job instead.

Back