Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever had a family member come out the closet?

GOAT

🐐
o4A26c.gif

Nephew just came out to his parents. Hes still in HS and nobody saw it coming. His parents are goin thru it.

Im proud of homie for gettin the courage to tell his parents but not looking forward to the discussion with my kids on why their big cousin got a boyfriend now.

we been pretty sure about my baby bro for years now, he still aint said shit tho

yup, and love em just the same

Not my fam but my friend who ive known since freshman in high school his older bro came out one day. He used to chill right along with us. Everybody was cool n nonchalant even when he got a boyfriend.

Lost touch with that fam for a year before coming to their bbq n dude was in full dress n wig.

Walked right past like
F3TO.gif

Fam idk how im supposed to approach u i dont care what the next mf does but someone shudda warned me. I never brought it up. Shit was awkward af.

Never had family do so, but when I was 14 both of my best friends told me they liked mens.

They were both still the homies after

Nah...but this dude in my neighborhood cousin came to tha hood after we were all grown af...as a woman...and this was like 20 years ago...we always knew he was gay because we had enough niggaz in tha hood to play full basketball, baseball or football games and he only wanted to race smh sounds funny but that was a clear indication to us as kids

Last edited:
My family pulls niggas out the closet.

Told my cousin he was gay even before he knew or wanted to admit... Kept bringing manly looking bishes to cookouts n shit... My uncle drunk ass checked one of them for an Adam's Apple and made her cry, smh...

Cuz living out loud now, I'm proud of him

My second oldest niece came out a couple of years ago but we all knew because she was an extreme tomboy when she was young. No one in the family changed their feelings about it, since it was already perceived a long time ago.

All my gay family members been known before they even told us. We don't trip, we fuck wit them all the same. Crack jokes about it, point out potential mates. Ain't nothin

Back