Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Events after work - Instant pull up or Regroup first?

Bring the day with you or go home first?

• Pull up smellin like 9 to 5

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Shake back first

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
haf...retire them thangs brah lol

cop the "Gildan" V Necks

they sell them at Wally world. They durable af and dont get baggy throughout the day and keep ya deodorant on the undershirt and not your main shirt

lazy smh....I get new energy once im refreshed

i cant go have a good time when I know the expiration on my deodorant is about up

now if we talking about going to the grocery store or some other kinda "work", fuck no i dont wanna leave back out for that.....shoulda told me earlier

again, this is some shit you actually wanna do...anything

I mean, I'll stop by after work but, I ain't stayin long lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
lazy smh....I get new energy once im refreshed

i cant go have a good time when I know the expiration on my deodorant is about up

now if we talking about going to the grocery store or some other kinda "work", fuck no i dont wanna leave back out for that.....shoulda told me earlier

again, this is some shit you actually wanna do...anything
Here's the thing, I never really wanna do anything. Not pop up at a moments notice type shit. Not after work. Shit need to be planned and then I'm leaving early to go home and wash my ass

Therefore, if the chances of me getting pussy are low, you gonna take me as I am AND its a good reason for me to dip out

'Man, long day, I'm starting to get ripe. I'll get up with ya tomorrow at the Plantation'

fwiw, i understand how a nigga whose undershirts sag off him b/c he too small to fit em would be down with continuing to wear wife lovers

Here's the thing, I never really wanna do anything. Not pop up at a moments notice type shit. Not after work. Shit need to be planned and then I'm leaving early to go home and wash my ass

Therefore, if the chances of me getting pussy are low, you gonna take me as I am AND its a good reason for me to dip out

'Man, long day, I'm starting to get ripe. I'll get up with ya tomorrow at the Plantation'

man you still talking to coworkers lol

if you single you never know when you may run across some strange while you out....it dont have to be nobody thats out with your crew

fwiw, i understand how a nigga whose undershirts sag off him b/c he too small to fit em would be down with continuing to wear wife lovers

:huh:

im 190 right now bro.....that medium snug in the morning but it aint worth shit by 3pm lol

man you still talking to coworkers lol

if you single you never know when you may run across some strange while you out....it dont have to be nobody thats out with your crew

:huh:

im 190 right now bro.....that medium snug in the morning but it aint worth shit by 3pm lol
that wasnt for you Haf lol

it was for the nigga who lies on his drivers license about his height

you getting ripe typing on a keyboard all day fam?

I'm going straight after so I can get my ass back home early. If I go home and go back out, I'm out until at least 10. Rather hit a spot right after work and be home by 8.

I need to decompress after a long day and that takes at least 2 hours.

Last edited:
aight shits slow so i'll go

im real bad about this shit.....dont set up nothing for 6pm....i leave the office most days @ 5:30ish

you got some people that can seamlessly go from working and stressed and tired of talking, straight into dinner with 7 people and a bunch of chatter

that shit hurts my brain and its hard for me to fake like im into it....im oily, my wifebeater loose, my feet hurt, and i've been fake smiling and listening to shit idc about for hours

I aint gotta go take a nap or nothing but I feel 100% better when i go get the day off me.....shower or at least change clothes, take a comfortable shit, get a glass of water, smoke one, etc.....now we can do WHATEVER....but only now lol

anyway this is a struggle sometimes with family.....I just wanted to see if I was actin like a bitch or not lmao

give me 7:30 at least mane damn
Lmao at wife beater being loose

Fam....stop being PC

Dem shits wife beaters!

And foh

A lot of y'all have kids so it is understandable if you go home. I have no kids. I live in md but metro subway to work in va. I hate traffic so I only drive if I have to. I live this happy hour life in these dc streets, lol. I go with friends, coworkers or by myself depending how I feel. I go directly after work. If I go home first, I won't come back out because of traffic. I carry a toothbrush ,mouth wash since I use it after every meal. Deodorant . I keep a bottle of cologne at my desk. The lower price one. And I have those scented body wipes that axe makes in case I get a little sweaty from walking outside. I'm a network engineer so I'm mostly not doing any hard labor.

funky ass millennial

nah but while i didnt even think of that, i feel like i would be the same even if I didnt have kids

I'd especially be running home to get fresh cuz i'd be going out more

its just different strokes i guess

i typically dont even wear shit to work that I would wear out.....its a whole new vibe i gotta get into

i keep all the travel toiletries too tho

funky ass millennial

nah but while i didnt even think of that, i feel like i would be the same even if I didnt have kids

I'd especially be running home to get fresh cuz i'd be going out more

its just different strokes i guess

i typically dont even wear shit to work that I would wear out.....its a whole new vibe i gotta get into

i keep all the travel toiletries too tho
See, when i take the subway to work, my commute is like a little more than an hour. No way I'm going home and coming back out. Gotta catch me while I'm already in the city. Also, most people in dc go to happy hour straight from work in their business attire. I do the same. I work indoors all day so I don't smell or sweat. Now if I did have to do something that got me smelly, then i just go home. Now if I'm out for someone's celebration and it starts say....... after 7pm, then i would go home then come back out.

9/10 im going home to clean up and shit...that other 1/10 is the reason ill keep a shirt or whatever in my car...thats mainly pau hana drinks--meet up with some people to unwind after work before you head home kinda thing..

Back