Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eve Says Nicki Shouldn't Have Done The Paper Photoshoot

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Eve says Nicki Minaj shouldn't have done the Paper Magazine photoshoot. With Eve being an ex stripper with sextapes, the internet was quick to remind her which led to her responding.

Nobody says shit when rihanna does it, shit beyonce been posting thirst traps on IG for the past 2 months lol

Eve went and married a white dude and got brand new, foh

Nobody says shit when rihanna does it, shit beyonce been posting thirst traps on IG for the past 2 months lol

Eve went and married a white dude and got brand new, foh

beyonce not taking a pic of herself, suggestively eating herself and grabbing her own boobs

Eve got vids out there suckin niggas dicks, strippin, doing all sorts of fuck shit, she aint in the position to tell a mf bout shit

but i think she is...Duval summed it up best...at what point do you stop doing the thot shit?

Nicki's doing the same shit eve, kim, trina all of em did while they were hot, but at a higher level and now there's an issue when Nicki does it? foh

Like I said nobody said shit while Rihanna does it. She sells sex appeal.

And forget nicki for right now, I don't wanna hear Eve talkin about hiphop period, stay with them white folks and keep it movin b

Eve got vids out there suckin niggas dicks, strippin, doing all sorts of fuck shit, she aint in the position to tell a mf bout shit
yea when she was broke....

now she not broke, she don't do that shit no more..

all she saying is at this stage in her celebrity nikki don't need to do that shit either...

niggz was in here just the other day saying nikki was desperate for the exact same photoshoot........

i'm pretty sure you were consistent... but i understand where eve coming from....

it might be hate...yall may wanna discredit her cuz she's an ex-stripper...... but it's still a valid point

dos nikki still need this? does it come off as desperate?

yea when she was broke....

now she not broke, she don't do that shit no more..

all she saying is at this stage in her celebrity nikki don't need to do that shit either...

niggz was in here just the other day saying nikki was desperate for the exact same photoshoot........

i'm pretty sure you were consistent... but i understand where eve coming from....

it might be hate...yall may wanna discredit her cuz she's an ex-stripper...... but it's still a valid point

dos nikki still need this? does it come off as desperate?

YOU
AINT
FROM
PHILLY!!!!

exhibit #2

upload_2017-11-16_8-38-57.png

insinuating it's a response to new blood in the game

Where was Eve when Rihanna did it?

Where was Eve when KimK did it?

Cut it out. The only reason there's an issue now is because it's Nicki.

YOU
AINT
FROM
PHILLY!!!!
so i can't comment on anything from philly?

like i love when yall limit arguments..

i'm not a woman so i can't argue or present an opinion about anything regarding women

i'm not gay, so i can't pass an opinion about gays

i'm not a muslim so i gotta keep my muslim comments to my self....

eve married a white man and stopped rapping, so she cant say shit about rappers....

bruh if we listed the thigns you're not and said you couldn't talk about them... we'd have much less shit to talk about on here

so i can't comment on anything from philly?

like i love when yall limit arguments..

i'm not a woman so i can't argue or present an opinion about anything regarding women

i'm not gay, so i can't pass an opinion about gays

i'm not a muslim so i gotta keep my muslim comments to my self....

eve married a white man and stopped rapping, so she cant say shit about rappers....

bruh if we listed the thigns you're not and said you couldn't talk about them... we'd have much less shit to talk about on here

It was a joke fam, relax lol

Back