Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eva Lo Dimelo

Maybe if you niggas slide me $5 or sum cause I ain't giving no handouts to your broke niggas 🤷‍♂️
It ain't worth it at all I was subbed on it as soon as she started that jawn it ain't nothing but the same shit on the Gram sorry homie can't let you hustle the brothers on some corny shit we all men on this jawn that like to look at women so it's only right to share what you have for free if I was still subbed to it trust I would've been posted up for yall how the saying go a sucka born every minute I played that got took for 19.99 I should've known from that suspect ass price it was a hoax but what's its worth I ain't even mad at the broad I got hustled so it's on me homie but it won't happen again gotta respect that hustle ambition in that pretty ass bitch that's that NY chick shit lmao

It ain't worth it at all I was subbed on it as soon as she started that jawn it ain't nothing but the same shit on the Gram sorry homie can't let you hustle the brothers on some corny shit we all men on this jawn that like to look at women so it's only right to share what you have for free if I was still subbed to it trust I would've been posted up for yall how the saying go a sucka born every minute I played that got took for 19.99 I should've known from that suspect ass price it was a hoax but what's its worth I ain't even mad at the broad I got hustled so it's on me homie but it won't happen again gotta respect that hustle ambition in that pretty ass bitch that's that NY chick shit lmao
Eh good brother ain't mad at you for the hustle either its rough out this jawn .Shorty ain't showing Nad da first she got to much respect for herself she not even technically one of the stripper featured at club Starlet she is one of the bar maids that bait niggas into the club trust me I've followed her since her first appearance she even like alot of what I had to say on her rap music push on the Gram two shorty is all the way stuck in a relationship with her sons father on some off and on shit revolving around the kid so getting naked ain't even on her thought process cause her son like 11 12 now I think and her BF got it on lock to and extent

Eh good brother ain't mad at you for the hustle either its rough out this jawn .Shorty ain't showing Nad da first she got to much respect for herself she not even technically one of the stripper featured at club Starlet she is one of the bar maids that bait niggas into the club trust me I've followed her since her first appearance she even like alot of what I had to say on her rap music push on the Gram two shorty is all the way stuck in a relationship with her sons father on some off and on shit revolving around the kid so getting naked ain't even on her thought process cause her son like 11 12 now I think and her BF got it on lock to and extent

yall boys got the scoop lol

Back