Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ehh I don't see how he gets off. If they were ready to raid that means they had enough.

Feds don't come for you unless it's a sure thing.

I've seen less realistic scenarios play out tho so anything's possible.
Custer did say they were looking into them for Mouse's murder, but what evidence is there? Unless they heard their CI get killed or because the wire went dead or something idk

Custer did say they were looking into them for Mouse's murder, but what evidence is there? Unless they heard their CI get killed or because the wire went dead or something idk

They probably already had a signed confession in exchange for immunity from dude. They were coming for fez regardless. That shit was just to tighten things up. They were coming for him regardless.

This isn't real life so theres ways they can write it for fez to get off. It would just be wack to me even tho I fuck with the character heavy.

What are the storylines left open that you guys keep talking about?

Only one that was really there was the drug dealer thread but they blew up her whole information including name & address on the wire. That I picked up on immediately.
For me it's a question of why certain ppl are there and what the show is gon be about.

Like why is elliot gon be back next season. For what lol.

Nate and maddie are seniors. So are they even gonna be back? Cassie is a senior too I think. That's 3 characters that could be gone. Unless they follow them to college or something which i doubt.

And if rue is on this sobriety/clarity path, where's the chaos and drama gonna come from if rue ain't on drugs and making crackhead decisions. These are hs kids so drama is everywhere, but you know what I mean...

Just felt like a lot of characters hit their bottom this season so to have rue relapse again or make another character go crazy like Cassie would feel like a retread.

They really should have just wrapped it up better and just left it at 2 seasons. I would have been at peace with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt they get rid of Cassie, Nate, and the other seniors that will be in college or just out of high school next season

Back