Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeeeeeeeah I didn't understand the track marks or rather the reason why she was giving them to her but I was on edge the entire intro

Fr cuz i was like why not just kill her.

Also I dont think somebody with intentions of sex trafficking somebody would "let" them escape. So it gotta be another reason she kept rue alive.

Also peep how she called rue Ruby Bennett. Called her her govt name she already know everything about that girl lol

how she goons earn that bread back dead?
She prolly keeping tabs on her cause she hit her w the consignment

Rue gonna get her little sister killed or kidnapped

Fr cuz i was like why not just kill her.

Also I dont think somebody with intentions of sex trafficking somebody would "let" them escape. So it gotta be another reason she kept rue alive.

Also peep how she called rue Ruby Bennett. Called her her govt name she already know everything about that girl lol
She's grooming her. Those track marks on her arm make Rue look like a SUPER junkie. So it'll be harder for her to get help because most people will see her arm and think she's too far gone. Plus she IV'ed her Morphine. Rue ain't EVER finding that type high on the streets. They've also alluded to it twice now. First saying she would sell her, and this episode saying a woman always has something that people want. Also why would an ex addict who knows what an addict looks like give an addict 10k worth of product? She was setting Rue up the whole time. Remember. Laurie always gets her money back

So Jules and Justin Timberlake fucking in real life
IncompleteMadeupGalapagospenguin-max-1mb.gif

how she goons earn that bread back dead?
She prolly keeping tabs on her cause she hit her w the consignment

Rue gonna get her little sister killed or kidnapped
That's why I'm thinking she's using rue for something else. It's not all about her getting money back from rue cuz she knew from jump rue was a junkie and wasn't gonna be able to pay it back. I think she's using rue for leverage over fez.

That's why I'm thinking she's using rue for something else. It's not all about her getting money back from rue cuz she knew from jump rue was a junkie and wasn't gonna be able to pay it back. I think she's using rue for leverage over fez.
I know I be distracted when I watch these shits what u mean by leverage on Fez?

I know I be distracted when I watch these shits what u mean by leverage on Fez?
Very end of the last episode dude came in saying mouse bm was asking questions. Mouse is the dude ashtray killed with the hammer last season and beginning of this season, fez told her in a roundabout way they killed him.

You never see shit coming with this show until you're watching it happen, but maybe ol girl wants to set fez up if the shit comes out about mouse. He'll be less likely to put up a fight about it if he knows rue will get hurt if he doesn't do what she wants.

EDIT: I'm not saying she planned all this when they first met. But im saying rue is a pawn to be used wherever she sees fit. The money is secondary.

Last edited:
Back