Welcome To aBlackWeb

I forgot this show releases new episodes one by one at a certain time. Shit

Kind of want to wait until February 27th to just watch them all but I'll probably get too tempted and do the weekly shit lol

I watched the eps and for some reason I don't remember shit but Rue damn near dying.

I watched the extra eps i between too.

I'm so lost on this first ep.

Lexi and Fez the most realistic high school thing about this show. Of course the boring good girl falls for the bad boy drug dealer who showed her a modicum of attention.

SMH Cassie still a bopper and Fez with the clutchness at the end

I feel like they didn't answer what happened at the end of season 1

I'm just glad the grandmother didn't shoot him in the dick because I could definitely see this show showing that

I didn't think the actress who plays Cassie was gonna go topless again

That shit was hilarious when the towel fell on her face

Where's Rue's sister? I'm surprised she wasn't at the party

Lol at Rue's reaction because that was exactly what my reaction was. Didn't Fez say he'd kill Nate if he messed with Rue and Jules? So did something happen between last season and this? Otherwise that seemed to escalate big time since it didn't seem like there was any problem with Rue, Jules, and Nate. Unless this was about the whole blackmail thing that happened at the end of season 1?

I feel like they didn't answer what happened at the end of season 1

I'm just glad the grandmother didn't shoot him in the dick because I could definitely see this show showing that

I didn't think the actress who plays Cassie was gonna go topless again

That shit was hilarious when the towel fell on her face

Where's Rue's sister? I'm surprised she wasn't at the party

Lol at Rue's reaction because that was exactly what my reaction was. Didn't Fez say he'd kill Nate if he messed with Rue and Jules? So did something happen between last season and this? Otherwise that seemed to escalate big time since it didn't seem like there was any problem with Rue, Jules, and Nate. Unless this was about the whole blackmail thing that happened at the end of season 1?
He handled it like his grandma would

Lexi and Fez the most realistic high school thing about this show. Of course the boring good girl falls for the bad boy drug dealer who showed her a modicum of attention.

SMH Cassie still a bopper and Fez with the clutchness at the end
Did she fall for him tho?

QQ7bfMv.png

Kicked that shit off right!

First off (FUCK YO BITCH AND THE CLIQUE YOU CLAIM)...way too much stray dick. Titties too. It's tasteless at this point.

Fez beating the brakes off nate was magnificent. But you know nate is fuckin psycho and will play the long game and get the last laugh. He's your typical white person that will bait you into confrontation with the cops on speed dial. Everybody and they mama know he a drug dealer so all it takes is a phone call.

Lexi is my favorite. They better not corrupt her. Fez:
1641790977350.jpeg

Rue and jules are horrible for each other but im glad they got together for new years. Rue bout to be in a triangle with jules and that druggie dude.

Never gave a fuck about Cassie and McKay but now I wana see how long til Cassie breaks and tells Maddie she fucked Nate.

I'm glad nate got his ass kicked

Rue is a fuckin mess

I think Cassie gon end up pregnant by nate weirdo ass

Fez gonna turn lexi out

The way they shoot this show would give niggas with epilepsy seizures.
I was thinking that too when he kept asking McKay if he wore a condom. He went raw and gone try and put the baby on him

Back