Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

Lol Horace just salty cuz he thought he won the lottery w Shaq and Penny

Longley was a wastemen

Pippen needs to get out his feelings… he better hope a bunch of trolls don’t show up and ask a million questions bout his ex wife
Here we go.....

You guys prove it time and time again.

Jordan Trump. MAGA of the sports world.....can do NO wrong, and EVERYONE ELSE that says something not favorable about him is a hater:

Isaiah
Barkley
Kareem
Krause (and his widow by proxy)
CRAIG HODGES (LOL)
Channing Frye
Scottie
Luc
Horace Grant
Bill Cartwright
Robert Parish
Kwame Brown

This is literally what's going on with that doof Trump, and how EVERYONE that doesn't agree with his thought process somehow is not a true Republican - a RINO (Repbulican In Name Only).

Just....sad.

Hero worship is super real.

Let me guess: Chamillionaire is a hater too, right? How about Mugsy Bogues when your God called him a Midget? Or Steve Kerr? Or HIS SONS?

Honestly, when does this actually stop? DOES IT stop?

Here we go.....

Jordan Trump. MAGA of the sports world.....can do NO wrong, and EVERYONE ELSE that says something not favorable about him is a hater:

Isaiah
Barkley
Kareem
CRAIG HODGES (LOL)
Channing Frye
Scottie
Luc
Horace Grant
Bill Cartwright
Robert Parish
Kwame Brown

This is literally what's going on with that doof Trump, and how EVERYONE that doesn't agree with his thought process somehow is not a true Republican - a RINO (Repbulican In Name Only).

Just....sad.

Let me guess: Chamillionaire is a hater too, right? How about Mugsy Bogues when your God called him a Midget? Or Steve Kerr? Or HIS SONS?

Jalen-Rose-towel-throw.gif

Here we go.....

Isaiah
Barkley
Kareem
CRAIG HODGES (LOL)
Channing Frye
Scottie
Luc
Horace Grant
Bill Cartwright
Robert Parish
Kwame Brown

Just....sad.

Damn my boy u Aite but Let me ask you in terms of the Bulls what did he do wrong that they need to go on a speaking tour to address

First, start with the doc.

We can all agree that Scottie got portrayed as the Bulls BIGGEST on-court problem when he was in fact Michael's BEST teammate by far.

Horace Grant was the 3rd best player on the 1st 3-peat, and got NO shine. Hell, it was widely know that Horace hated the Bulls after he left and joined the Magic.

Luc wasn't even put in the documentary, and he WAS the starting center for the 2nd 3-peat. Role player like Kerr, but with NO recognition.

First, start with the doc.

We can all agree that Scottie got portrayed as the Bulls BIGGEST on-court problem when he was in fact Michael's BEST teammate by far.

Horace Grant was the 3rd best player on the 1st 3-peat, and got NO shine. Hell, it was widely know that Horace hated the Bulls after he left and joined the Magic.

Luc wasn't even put in the documentary, and he WAS the starting center for the 2nd 3-peat. Role player like Kerr, but with NO recognition.
So the issue is a doc basically about MJ and starring MJ didn’t focus on a guy who left the team in the mid 90s and never won anything while playing w Shaq and Penny and one who was the starting center and never averaged more than 6 rebounds?

What are we doing here?

Last edited:
Lol, we all know MJ was an asshole. People with common sense know these guys stories & have their proper opinions. Talking about it on some tour the same thing as these washed rappers/personalities going on vlad talking about Pac.

@Mister B. you wouldn’t have this energy if MJ got 6 rings for the 6ers would you?

Lol, we all know MJ was an asshole. People with common sense know these guys stories & have their proper opinions. Talking about it on some tour the same thing as these washed rappers/personalities going on vlad talking about Pac.

@Mister B. you wouldn’t have this energy if MJ got 6 rings for the 6ers would you?
If he was a complete asshole while doing, sure. I don't starfuck, nor do I give passes. But if we're going to compare him to Sixer legends:

1) Wilt was - by all accounts - an asshole. Mean to normal people (he once spit on a guy in an elevator), and a bit of a Sambo, especially when comparing black women to white women. He also was a shitty teammate that was stat-driven probably more than anyone else.

2) Dr. J: Class act. Known by all to the be quintessential star and one of the classiest guys in basketball. As face of the ABA, held it down with grace, and did the same once he was in Philly. Probably why he's recognized as THE most beloved Philly athlete.

3) Chuck: Dickhead. Asshole as well, but mostly because he's country as shit. Funny personality, but too much of a hothead. Spitting on that little girl by accident was pretty much the end of him in Philly, but Philly still loves the Round Mound of Rebound.

4) A.I.: Asshole. Too many stories (including one by a close friend's wife) that he didn't care about the regular people. Also, just reckless with his boys. Loved low-brow places like TGI Fridays and Applebees despite him being worth 8 figures. Beloved in Philly still, but I doubt he'd sign an autograph for a kid off the humble to this day.

Last edited:
Back