Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

He making his self look kind of bad, they were a great duo. One couldn't happen with it the other. Far as the decision he made during his career that's on him. I'll be looking for a pdf of it though.

Huh?

That last dance shit made pippen look non existent and kinda weak. MJ did that shit on purpose

Huh?

That last dance shit made pippen look non existent and kinda weak. MJ did that shit on purpose
If you watched em during that time you know pippen was legit as well. And when it came out I want to say that it was understood that Jordan had a heavy hand in it.

Sucka shit. Go get your wife to stop chasing after soundcloud rappers and sit down.

Yall realize he just gonna let her do her thing all while keeping her broke cause he won't divorce her right. He's starving her out instead of being emotional, divorcing her and being stuck paying alimony for the rest of his life.

Pippen ahead of the game. Let her thot around all she want. Weve known she for the streets for years. That's her business. Why save her by reacting emotionally at 50 something.

Yall realize he just gonna let her do her thing all while keeping her broke cause he won't divorce her right. He's starving her out instead of being emotional, divorcing her and being stuck paying alimony for the rest of his life.

Pippen ahead of the game. Let her thot around all she want. Weve known she for the streets for years. That's her business. Why save her by reacting emotionally at 50 something.
I mean they in the process of finalizing their divorce still, so no not really.

This validates what I said. MJ said 98 versus Utah. Article said 96/97 versus Detroit. He also said they lost the game. In the article they won the game luc said this happened.
I don't think the details in question really change the point of the story though. MJ probably comes off worse that he was still an asshole even in victory.

Cool. When Pippen put out his doc, he should mention said players. Mans always complaining. What else in the future is there for him to complain about!?

Last edited:
Back