Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

Reason # 985 why this should be on netflix. Nothing worse than a dramatic moment in a documentary interrupted by 3 minutes of commercials.

He didn't do shit after he left and he was a plug in guy like most of the supporting players in the 2nd 3peat run
He was just as important to those title teams as Rodman. What does his career after Chicago have to do with honoring his contributions to the franchise

Reason # 985 why this should be on netflix. Nothing worse than a dramatic moment in a documentary interrupted by 3 minutes of commercials.

Then do what I’m gonna do: DVR this and watch them later

Then do what I’m gonna do: DVR this and watch them later
already the plan but it still means you have to stop to fast forward through commercials also knowing espn they will have that annoying sports ticker scrolling at the bottom of the screen and pop up ads for upcoming shows. I'm being petty af right now but netflix has changed the way I watch tv. lol

already the plan but it still means you have to stop to fast forward through commercials also knowing espn they will have that annoying sports ticker scrolling at the bottom of the screen and pop up ads for upcoming shows. I'm being petty af right now but netflix has changed the way I watch tv. lol

ESPN usually does a good job of keeping that shit off the screen during premieres of 30 for 30s. Unless there’s some big news dropping.

Rodman ain't gonna be checkn Draymond.

Phil would put Rodman on Durant. Draymond ain't beating the Bulls. But an in the zone Durant, Steph, and/or Klay could.

Warriors ain't fuckin w that bulls team...Warriors could not compete defensively...Jordan on Curry, pippen on Klay and Rodman on Durant. Ain't nobody worried bout Draymond (he ain't beating them niggas)...who gonna guard Jordan, pippen, kerr and kukoc when they on the floor on the same time....

Fuck that Warriors team. They were mostly intact when Bron still in Miami - minus KD - and could never beat the Heatles.

That's why this comparison is so weak.

1996 Bulls vs. 2013 Heat is a MUCH better match-up.

Fuck that Warriors team. They were mostly intact when Bron still in Miami - minus KD - and could never beat the Heatles.

That's why this comparison is so weak.

1996 Bulls vs. 2013 Heat is a MUCH better match-up.

What?

For those 4 years, 2010-2014, Steph had barley been in the league and was on IR most the time early in his career, Klay & Draymond wasn't drafted til 2011 and 2012.

So yes, a finally health Steph and a young Klay & Draymond couldn't beat 3 seasoned vets. :niggawhat:

Back