RUMOR Erykah Badu Pregnant By 4th Rapper

I think it's impressive she's managed to go this long without ever being referred to as a hoe as far as I've seen. She pushing them Amber Rose numbers in the rap community, but has avoided the same characterization.

She the worst type of hoe

The one that always getting knocked up lol

tenor.gif

Wait wait wait.... What in the actual fuck so I chick with talent CANT be a hoe.......now I done heard everything

Y'all giving her a ho pass because she's Erykah Badu but any other chick with four baby daddies y'all would be going in on her.

Celebrity worship.
And that's why guys like Cosby can't be a drugging raping scumbag, why R.Kelly can't be a piece of shit pedophile,Micheal Jackson was defended & justified for having "sleepovers" with kids, Lauryan Hill can have open affairs with married men etc,etc,etc

If Amber had the talent and entertaining skills as any of these people she too, will be immune to ridicule & criticism

There's dudes with multiple baby mamas with different kids who do get a pass though and not questioned... Y'all bang their music

So it's the global known rule for men and another for women...

Y'all giving her a ho pass because she's Erykah Badu but any other chick with four baby daddies y'all would be going in on her.

A little bit. She is not having babies with men who aren't there for their kids, though. She's with successful rap figures and icons. She's perpetuating the culture through motherhood and from what we know the kids are taken care of and happy, so it's not the same as other women with multiple kids by different men

I know Badu FIRST as a musician and every other thing is extra... Whether she wanna have five baby fathers that's her personal business.. I ain't judging her

As an artiste though she rocks... For me personally

Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
A little bit. She is not having babies with men who aren't there for their kids, though. She's with successful rap figures and icons. She's perpetuating the culture through motherhood and from what we know the kids are taken care of and happy, so it's not the same as other women with multiple kids by different men

So we judging chicks with X amount of kids by IF there fathers are in there lives and taking care of em.....y'all niggas disgust me man. Y'all (meaning everybody) call a chick a hoe if she a hoe but now we changing the rules and guidelines cause of celebrity status and fathers in they lives. Or cause if they have talent, made some good music

Dam shame

Nigga what?

So we judging chicks with X amount of kids by IF there fathers are in there lives and taking care of em.....y'all niggas disgust me man. Y'all (meaning everybody) call a chick a hoe if she a hoe but now we changing the rules and guidelines cause of celebrity status and fathers in they lives. Or cause if they have talent, made some good music

Dam shame

Oh i'm sorry, I didn't realize I lose my right to have favourites because some misanthropic, alcoholic robot on the internet thinks I should call Erykah a hoe. My mistake, sir

I was never a member of HOH. Throw your salt at someone else. At the end of the day, the kids matter most, cause women with multiple kids by deadbeats end up costing the system, and its taxpayers, tons of money. Erykah is fine.