Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Erykah Badu Pregnant By 4th Rapper

Remedy

Doper Than Coke

The 47-year-old uploaded a video of herself in which she exposes her stomach. She rubs and cradles her bare belly as one would if they were pregnant. The words "She love you Ish" flash upon the screen, a likely reference to Ishmael Butler. "A Mess" by Shabazz Palaces serves as the soundtrack to her montage shot in a parking lot. She captioned the upload, "Ishhues wit trust." Since Ishmael is a member of this particular group, the love mentioned could be interpreted in multiple ways.

Butler, a former Digable Planets member, and Erykah have been linked romantically since September by rumors. She may be entertaining the grapevine or actually confirming the nature of their relationship in addition to announcing the imminent arrival of new life. Maybe she's simply stating her love for his music. Some of her fans have commented on the post claiming they will wait for a verbal affirmation before getting excited since the playfulness and mystery that surrounds her persona are all too familiar.

IDK about this one...Hopefully she was just referring to her "fat belly" as her. She's known for referencing her stomach.

I think it's impressive she's managed to go this long without ever being referred to as a hoe as far as I've seen. She pushing them Amber Rose numbers in the rap community, but has avoided the same characterization.
This ain't true

She simply handles her shit with class

Ppl call E a hoe all the time.

The energy she gives it and the energy Amber gives it are two different things thus Amber has become the prototype

Oh ok. I never heard it. People I know still act like she's some divine goddess. I agree that her energy is different from Amber's, but they aren't that far apart in some aspects. They will both show up ass out for attention if need be.

Oh ok. I never heard it. People I know still act like she's some divine goddess. I agree that her energy is different from Amber's, but they aren't that far apart in some aspects. They will both show up ass out for attention if need be.

Badu has actual talent and skill and Rose has neither. That is difference in the respect each of them gets no matter how many men both of them fuck and the shit they do to seek attention.

Back