Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Eri (@ovoeri) 🇵🇭

Hey what's good y'all, hope all is well. As you all may know I mostly keep this thread updated with premium ovoeri content for quite some time now, and I just recently learned how to post videos in the thread by gofile website, and I have gotten permission by infamous to ask if anybody in the community if they are willing to chip in and help me pay for her content. I'm just a regular 9-5 dude who doesn't make that much money, and that's why I post every so often when I can. If anybody is interested on keeping up with her new content, you can hit me up in the PMs so that way I can post more of her premium content much more frequently. I'm currently subscribed to her, and this is what my inbox looks like right now of her stuff that I haven't purchased yet.

opera_GqOza0kEqW.png

Hey what's good y'all, hope all is well. As you all may know I mostly keep this thread updated with premium ovoeri content for quite some time now, and I just recently learned how to post videos in the thread by gofile website, and I have gotten permission by infamous to ask if anybody in the community if they are willing to chip in and help me pay for her content. I'm just a regular 9-5 dude who doesn't make that much money, and that's why I post every so often when I can. If anybody is interested on keeping up with her new content, you can hit me up in the PMs so that way I can post more of her premium content much more frequently. I'm currently subscribed to her, and this is what my inbox looks like right now of her stuff that I haven't purchased yet.

View attachment 1154413
I'm down. I got some of her joints too. I don't know how to send messages on here though.

View attachment 1154413
She doesn’t delete messages anymore?

Ok so that’s goofs because I called her out for that before she use to scam by sometimes sending the same video but would delete the older stuff

Back